Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Prison Break The Conpsiracy

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Gocha
veteran

Prison Break The Conpsiracy

Post by Gocha »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
My great respect and appreciation for them, who research game files! Special thanks to: aluigi, bacter, DerPlaya, Rick, Turfster, twig, Zench. Sorry if someone is missing in my list, I'll update when I'll notice it again
aluigi
VVIP member
VVIP member

Re: Prison Break The Conpsiracy

Post by aluigi »

uhmmm I guess you needed to post in the Graphic section anyway all the files you uploaded are audio stuff (fsb/fev), meshes and shaders.
I don't see traces of graphics or fonts but this is not my field so I should be wrong
Gocha
veteran

Post by Gocha »

Shortly,
Thanks aluigi, but about the first one you are probably right, but the second one in which is the text, i'm pretty sure that it contains some meaningful text context.

here the brazilian forum where are some file infos and may be it would be usefull
(if needed translate with google translation)

but even there they didn't complete the thread, they ask for help same russian guy.
3pacalypse
beginner

Post by 3pacalypse »

Hey, guys... is there anyone who managed to translate the game? I know the game sux and everything, but me & my team have been tricked to translate it and now we cannot put the text back into the game. If someone has a repacker and is kind enough to share, I'll be really grateful!

Rado
A Member of the Bulgarian Game Localization Teams: http://playonbg.info/ & http://adventurersbg.info/