Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

XXI File Explorer

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
jasmine
VIP member
VIP member

Post by jasmine »

Don't understand that. I just completely removed the program and the zlibtool.ocx and it installed fine. Anyone else have this problem?
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

Yeah, I'm actually having the same problem....

Edit:
I seem to have figured out the problem. The zlibtool.ocx file included with V2 is corrupted. I took the .ocx file from V1 and the tool works fine. So there is a workaround....
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

for christ sake now i fucked my xx1 thing up thanks to this stupid v2 i uinstall number 1 then i click to install again it comes up with a stupid message something.dll wasnt found

THANKS A BUNCH

edit

right i installed v2 and when i go to click to open it it says that zilpb file thing is not found can someone attach to there post the thing i need to put in the folder as i dont have v1 in my pc now
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

Chill out. No need to get mad over it, it's a simple fix. Plus it's not like it ruined your work or anything. The tool just won't run. These are user created tools man, appreciate the fact that you are even able to mod this game at all, becuase without people like Jasmine and Brien J, you wouldn't be....

With that said, here's the file. Just install V2, then paste this over the one in C:\Windows\System32....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Captain
Site Admin

Post by Captain »

XTC wrote:for christ sake now i fucked my xx1 thing up thanks to this stupid v2 i uinstall number 1 then i click to install again it comes up with a stupid message something.dll wasnt found

THANKS A BUNCH
Don't act like a jerk or you will be banned.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

i was making a joke out my situation i wasnt mad or anything well if i upset you or anything

am sorry :(
Captain
Site Admin

Post by Captain »

And now I hear that you've been harassing my own fucking brother on MSN. You're banned, loser.
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

Great Work Jasmine!

But Your Program corrupts the DVD3.WAD file when importing anything into it, so that the Game crashes while Loading. :cry:

All other WAD files work exept DVD3.WAD.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

You were trying to update an arena?
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

It seems to corrupt my DVD.WAD file. It seems to happen when the tool reindex certain files. Say I import a .K file, it imports fine without reindex. But if I import a .RES file, it wil reindex, but then the game locks up before the match....
jasmine
VIP member
VIP member

Post by jasmine »

Sorry for everyone's trouble with v1.2 but I don't understand why. I have downloaded the install and completely reinstalled version 1.2. No problems with the files. The zlibtool.ocx that was included with v1.2 is a custom compile using zlib v1.14, which is what the game uses. I did this to ensure the best compression and compatability with the game. If replacing the zlibtool.ocx with the original works then, by all means, use that. But the origin of the problem remains a mystery to me. This software was a lot of fun programming and if anyone else has the desire to continue with it, the source link is included above.

Laters,
Jasmine
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Ok, another problem, the game won't stop loading, after I selected my two wrestlers, its been loading for over 5 mins and counting I have no Idea whats the problem.

Can anybody else get the game to load after you, imported a new texture?
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

I sure hope someone picks up where Jasmine left off. This tool has so much potential. It's a shame V2 is so buggy for some of us. Just out of curiousity, CrazyChris, how is V2 working for you?
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

The V2 is perfectly working for me, and thanks to this I am now in the making of the ModPack v1.

This will add new Wrestlers, new Attires, new Titantrons and new high Quality 48kHz Entrance Themes.

And the best thing is that you only need ONE file to import into the WAD Archives, the rest can now be loaded completly externally!

Heres a Screenshot of it:

http://www.wrestlinggamesboard.de/index ... t&p=215530

The only problem I have is the DVD3.WAD file, the XXIExplorer corrupts the file when Importing anything into it.

Thats sad because the developers left a buttload of Developer Arenas in the game like:

ModelViewer.knv
Chracterbuild.knv
Chracterbuil_Divas.knv
WeaponTestRoom.knv

and so on.
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

I REALLY wish I could get V2 to run properly. When I use the V1 .ocx file, the program runs, but it seems to corrupt my files. When I use the V2 .ocx, it simply refuses to run. I get this message:

Component zlibtool.ocx or one of it's dependencies not correctly registered. A file is missing or invalid.

Of course, if you try to register it, you get:

Loadlibrary (zlibtool.ocx) failed. The specified module could not be found.

Chris, could you post your zlibtool.ocx file? I know I'm grasping at straws, but I really need to figure this out. There's got to be a reason for this, most likely something on or missing from a select few PC's that is cuasing a problem. Something that Jasmine couldn't test for. Although, the fact that V1 works fine, and V2 WILL RUN with V1's ocx, should be a clue....