Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

$15 for importer/exporter for Girl Battle Hentai Super Blast

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Darkstar
advanced

Re: $15 for importer/exporter for Girl Battle Hentai Super B

Post by Darkstar »

Holy f**ing crap, now the admins start spamming all forum users via mail with this bullshit? WTF!?!
Check out the REWiki!
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

Darkstar, please take the time to review the thread before posting such negative comments. We are already in danger from several unnamed organizations because of our valiant attempts at decoding these formats. We need our community to support us on this. I think I speak for everyone in the United States of America when I say, GBHSB is our top priority.
Darkstar
advanced

Post by Darkstar »

You know, it was funny in the first three or so posts. Now it's just childish. And annoying a few hundred adult users with your oh so funny teenager humour that maybe 5 of you enjoy is just proof of that. Seriously, people

You know, your user name makes it even more unbelieveable. And the fact that you seem to think that everyone here must be American, because the world obviously only revolves around you...
Last edited by Darkstar on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the REWiki!
ner0
advanced

Post by ner0 »

About time!
I have been waiting ages for this. Can anyone do a yt tutorial?

Also, there's this nice link on the topic's top left called "Unsubscribe topic" (for those who might badly need it).
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

I thought I should speak for America because it is their God (albeit a stolen god) that chose to deliver unto us some very valuable crypto information. I apologize if I have offended your national or religious beliefs. For more information, this video might help.
fadi002
beginner

Post by fadi002 »

At first I was wondering why you were sending us a seemingly spam email with the link for this thread. Then, I realized what you were doing. Ha, great job!
Darkstar wrote:You know, it was funny in the first three or so posts. Now it's just childish. And annoying a few hundred adult users with your oh so funny teenager humour that maybe 5 of you enjoy is just proof of that. Seriously, people
Stop reading, then?
Reinitialized
ultra-n00b

Post by Reinitialized »

Darkstar wrote:You know, it was funny in the first three or so posts. Now it's just childish. And annoying a few hundred adult users with your oh so funny teenager humour that maybe 5 of you enjoy is just proof of that.
This was an obvious misuse of forum admin privileges.
It may be a good time to find a community with better management.
Darkstar
advanced

Post by Darkstar »

fadi002 wrote:At first I was wondering why you were sending us a seemingly spam email with the link for this thread. Then, I realized what you were doing. Ha, great job!
Darkstar wrote:You know, it was funny in the first three or so posts. Now it's just childish. And annoying a few hundred adult users with your oh so funny teenager humour that maybe 5 of you enjoy is just proof of that. Seriously, people
Stop reading, then?
I tried to, actually. But then some admin thought it would be funny to remind me with an E-mail. I disabled admin emails now, and I'll see if I can somehow put this topic on an ignore list or something, but having to disable admin emails is less-than-ideal but it seems to be the only way for now...
Check out the REWiki!
Darkstar
advanced

Post by Darkstar »

Reinitialized wrote:
Darkstar wrote:You know, it was funny in the first three or so posts. Now it's just childish. And annoying a few hundred adult users with your oh so funny teenager humour that maybe 5 of you enjoy is just proof of that.
This was an obvious misuse of forum admin privileges.
It may be a good time to find a community with better management.
The problem is that there is none except Xentax, otherwise I'd have already left by now
Check out the REWiki!
ner0
advanced

Post by ner0 »

Darkstar wrote:The problem is that there is none except Xentax, otherwise I'd have already left by now
Overreacting?
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

I'm not sure which admin decided to notify our users of this cause by e-mail, but I support their actions and I'm sad to see so many do not.

Because user satisfaction is very important to me personally, I'm willing to refund the time spent clicking the e-mail link by offering my extreme empathy toward those users that have suffered. I also offer a voucher to each user for a deep tissue massage of the finger used for clicking the mouse to visit the link, in hopes that the massive tissue damage incurred in the clicking of the link might be at least somewhat repaired. And finally, for your 15 seconds lost (but not the additional 60+ seconds you voluntarily spent posting here to complain), I can offer 15 seconds of my tears to mourn your unforgivable loss. Thank you for your understanding.
Reinitialized
ultra-n00b

Post by Reinitialized »

Just for the record:
Hi there,

I would like to point out this particular thread.
Usually I would not do this, but the matter of research is rather urgent.
If anyone could help, it would be most appreciated. Thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11040

Cheers,
Mr.Mouse

PS. A Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have a splendid 2014! Make it so!
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

Thank you very much for pointing that out. I think Mr.Mouse will be happy to go 50/50 on the finger massage vouchers with me.
Heddly
ultra-n00b

Post by Heddly »

MrAdults wrote:I thought I should speak for America because it is their God (albeit a stolen god) that chose to deliver unto us some very valuable crypto information. I apologize if I have offended your national or religious beliefs. For more information, this video might help.
OK, I might live in the USA and do not agree everything my government may do or say but I am still Human. Do I not deserve some respect. Will I be forever banned because of the country that I was born to.
What God do you speak of? Many Americans are Atheists. Would not these unholy Americans be more capable of the deeds you blame on people of religion?
Therefore neither nationality nor religion has a hand in the problems you speak of. Apology accepted. :cry:
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

Let's not get into these topics of nationality and religion, that is just what the cultists want, to divert our attentions. I'd like to share an important discovery.
MrAdults wrote:It seems you have managed to figure out part of the proper anime fetish crypto matrix, but the CLUT looks like it isn't being decoded with the correct section of the CLUTORIS. (the bitwise or table used for color lookup tables inside of the isolation segment) The correct index to use for each image inside of the CLUTORIS seems to be related to the sector of the pixel data in the archive as well as the GUIDRIP (globally unique identifier from the redacted IP masking table) of the filename. You have to get the hash for the filename using the proprietary hashing algorithm located at offset 0x8197175 of the partially decrypted executable.
There is an important detail here that I hadn't yet discovered. At offset 0x7173455 there is a jump table which will give you address locations for each of the unique hashing algorithms. The code for the other hashing algorithms is encrypted and decrypted at the start of each jump location.

I have not yet been able to successfully reverse these functions due to the self-modifying code and self-modifying self-replicating kernel modules that are installed with GBHSB. However, I have managed to produce a hash key for one of the update models that produced these results. This is very promising indeed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.