Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

XXI File Explorer

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

I was going to take a pic, but it wont allow me to import the .k file into the dvd.wad

it says the file is greater than size needed.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

thats kinda strange try resaving my orton legs to another format of dds
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Still didnt work.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

tried saving them as all the type's? you see orton is a tricky texture it has this stupid thing protecting the texture
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Is it working in your game?

If it is just upload your .k file. Since yours fit in the dvd.wad.
greendayduh
VIP member
VIP member

Post by greendayduh »

very nice work jasmine, Im sure Ill start working with it as soon as the new program is released.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

nah myne dosent seem to work but me and james crane are working our backside's off to get it working for you guys :P
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

CrazyChris wrote:The digits_dm3.res file is DXT3 and 256x256.
AHHH! I feel like such a fool! I tried that header and it failed, so after you posted this, I went back and checked it just to be sure, and sure enough, I had a small typo in my header. What a goof!

Oh, by the way, I noticed that your angle has the same problem my Orton has. Your Angle has a shiny singlet top, but just the top, not the bottom. Even though your Angle has a blue singlet, is has a slight red shine to it. Do you know what cuases this? My Orton has a blue shine on his black tights. This must be fixable, I would image there is a reflection map somewhere....
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Can somebody tell me why my trunk look like this?

The Change colors also from Orange to Black.

Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

CrazyChris, what did you use to edit the WM21 wav files? I see you got Cena's theme, I was going to screw with some of the music, but they are not standard wav files. Is there a tool to use? Or did you change the header to some other format?
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

Rob Minion wrote:
CrazyChris wrote:The digits_dm3.res file is DXT3 and 256x256.
AHHH! I feel like such a fool! I tried that header and it failed, so after you posted this, I went back and checked it just to be sure, and sure enough, I had a small typo in my header. What a goof!

Oh, by the way, I noticed that your angle has the same problem my Orton has. Your Angle has a shiny singlet top, but just the top, not the bottom. Even though your Angle has a blue singlet, is has a slight red shine to it. Do you know what cuases this? My Orton has a blue shine on his black tights. This must be fixable, I would image there is a reflection map somewhere....
Yeah, this Problem is anoying, I think the Material Shaders are located in the ModelData.bin file but I cant find a way to Open or edit these Files.

@Hammer:
Add your .k file as an Attachment and I will look at whats causing this error.

The WM21 Sound Files are 22kHz, 4bit Xbox ADPCM WAV files, you can find the Xbox ADPCM Codec at xbins.
rockcamero
ultra-n00b

Post by rockcamero »

does anybody know where i can get a texture of brock lenars tattoos? so i can insert it in wwe 21
and rock's big chest and arm tattoo?
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

jasmine
VIP member
VIP member

XXI Explorer v1.2

Post by jasmine »

Here's XXI Explorer v1.2 Setup and Source. Everyone have fun with it. I'm moving on to others. Thanks for all the help and support!

XXI Explorer v1.3 fixed for Window95 and above. See later post!!
Last edited by jasmine on Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

You are the greatest, Thanks

Edit

I have the run-time files but it still wont work.

It wont even let me register the file with command Prompt.