Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

XXI File Explorer

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

To import trons, you need to convert your videos to xmv.

there is a tool for that I think it is called xmvconverter(google)
Also I think your video must be in wndows media 8 format for the xmvconverter to work.

Videos are located in...

cutscene/video

I have a video up of a CrazyChris cena update with my titantron.

Download

ALSO

I can't get the dds file to export from the .k files, what should I be doing?
Last edited by Hammer on Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

Wich .k file makes Problems? The CAW .k and goldberg.k files cant be opened with the XXIExplorer.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

No wrestler works for me.
Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

Thanks for the .res help CrazyChris, worked fine. Now I understand why your blood textures were distorted a bit....

By the way, do you know where the reflection info is located? I've got a heel Orton made, with black and gold tights, but it still has the default blue polish. So they end up looking kind of green. I need to either remove the polish, or make it so it shines black. Any help would certainly be appreciated....
rockcamero
ultra-n00b

Post by rockcamero »

hey hammer make sure the .k file is in the same directory as the XXI eplorer application.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Thanks, it works now.
jasmine
VIP member
VIP member

Post by jasmine »

Rob Minion wrote:CrazyChris, I tried importing a new blood texture, but I get this message in WM21 explorer:

File is greater than size needed (After compression!)

The thing is, I've got the file size the EXACT same size as the original file. I don't see what is causing the problem and it SHOULD work as far as I can tell. I've included the file, please have a look at it. Maybe you will see some problem I overlooked....
The file import size is not going to be a problem shortly. Here's the issue:

The file has a header with the indexes at the top. The indexes are not in sequential order, they are in order alphabetically by file name. If an import file is larger than the original, then each header index has to be changed in relation to it's file match. Smaller files are easy to import by adding nulls to the end to make them the same size as the original.
It's possible now. I'll let everyone know when the bugs are all worked out. This is a work in progress, slow progress. :)

The ability to even duplicate characters is possible now. This should allow you to create your own characters. Below is Stacy Vs Stacy, even though the name says Trish. Didn't edit the graphics at the top, yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

jasmine wrote:
Rob Minion wrote:CrazyChris, I tried importing a new blood texture, but I get this message in WM21 explorer:

The thing is, I've got the file size the EXACT same size as the original file. I don't see what is causing the problem and it SHOULD work as far as I can tell. I've included the file, please have a look at it. Maybe you will see some problem I overlooked....

The file has a header with the indexes at the top. The indexes are not in sequential order, they are in order alphabetically by file name. If an import file is larger than the original, then each header index has to be changed in relation to it's file match. Smaller files are easy to import by adding nulls to the end to make them the same size as the original.
It's possible now. I'll let everyone know when the bugs are all worked out. This is a work in progress, slow progress. :)

The ability to even duplicate characters is possible now. This should allow you to create your own characters. Below is Stacy Vs Stacy, even though the name says Trish. Didn't edit the graphics at the top, yet.

Yes. This is great news.

Also, I found a much quick way to get superstars in such as Goldberg.

You can just edit the character_table and replace a unwanted superstar.

When the program, is realease there will be no need to replace a superstar.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Ive been working on a Cena Shirt but it is not turn out right on him, but good on Bubba Ray Dudley

I imported the normal texture and bump map.

Rob Minion
beginner

Post by Rob Minion »

Anyone know how to edit digits_dm3.res?

I made white boots for HHH, bit they turn black at the bottom when he bleeds becuase I didn't edit this file. I know you can edit some of the other blood textures by adding a DXT3 header. But this file doesn't work that way. DXT1 is the only DDS header that gives a result at all, and it's jumbled. The image dimensions are 512 X 256. If anyone can help that would be great....
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

The digits_dm3.res file is DXT3 and 256x256.
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

jasmine wrote:

Great Work Jasmine!

With this I could create new Attires without overwriting the old ones!
And even new Arenas are Possible, because the .knv files contain the same headerless DDS Files as the .k files.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

hey everybody anyone wanna try out my orton red and gold tights and take a picture for me? ill give you full credit for the pic thanks dudes!!

http://www.geocities.com/xtc_stuart/Randyorton.zip

/\ download here thanks
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Trying it as I type.

You should upload the whole .k file if you plan on giving it to people with no experince of this stuff.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

o ok sorry ill do that next time you making me a pic mate?