Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

little help on wm21 dds files

Problems getting MultiEx Commander or other related programs to run? This is where you post.
XTC
Banned

little help on wm21 dds files

Post by XTC »

hey everyone could you help me out a seck i need to no how and what are the settings for dds file's are i have edited them say i open a dds file i extracted from a k file well i edit the dss file then i save it as a dds file then this nivida thing comes up any help on how to save them is much apreciated here is a pic of what my settings look like.

p.s if i have to download anything please tell me or link to it or just tell me the name thanks

CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

First get the new DDS Plugin:

http://rapidshare.de/files/2300061/dds.8bi.html

Then:

Save all Bump Maps as DXT3 without MipMaps.
Save all non Bump Maps as DXT1 no Alpha with 4 MipMaps.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

right thanks for uploading that i installed the plugin and when i save i get this with the settings you told me

then i go into XXi Explore then i open the k file (shawn michaels) then i put the edited dds file into the XXIexplorer's main folder then i go back into the program then i hightlight the head.dds then i click import and i get this

what seems to be the problem?
CrazyChris
beginner

Post by CrazyChris »

You have to select "Generate MipMaps" in the save Dialog and change "All" to "4".
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

i still get the same problem what are the import settings for when am importing it to the k file?

edit here is how i save the hhh Head.dds

XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

dont meen to double post but thank you mate I GOT IT WORKING AT LAST starts bowing down to you thank you thank you thank you