Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Scribblenauts Unlimited *.p files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Savage
VIP member
VIP member

Re: Scribblenauts Unlimited *.p files

Post by Savage »

Any chance for the new version? "Scribblenauts Unmasked A DC Comics Adventure"
Thanks.
kooz
n00b

Post by kooz »

Savage wrote:Any chance for the new version? "Scribblenauts Unmasked A DC Comics Adventure"
Thanks.
My previous post describes how to get the music/sounds (audio.p) extracted, albeit without any original filenames. As far as the other resources go, it looks like an update to ScribbleExtract is going to be necessary. I'm not sure if the author, Adam Heinermann, is on Xentax, but it looks like you could contact him through Google Plus or email.
AlphaTwentyThree
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by AlphaTwentyThree »

Unfortunately, the decoder replaces the fcb files with the decoded streams.

If you want to preserve the original data, use the attached batch file. :)

Code: Select all

md dec
copy *.fcb dec
copy binka2wav.exe dec
copy binkawin.asi dec
copy mss32.dll dec
cd dec
ren *.fcb *.wav
for %%i in (*.wav) do binka2wav.exe %%i
move *.wav ..
del /q /s *.*
cd..
rd dec
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like what you see, why not click the little Thank You button? ;) It will definitely motivate me! :)
And here's Mr.Mouse's Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 8469022795 - thanks ;)
GMMan
veteran

Post by GMMan »

I finally got the game when it was in the Humble WB Games Bundle. It was quite a deal. In any case, I've written a new unpacker for it considering the one listed earlier in this thread is sort of borked. Find it here. Also on that page is a modified BinkA2Wav that processes files recursively and doesn't overwrite the source file.
Currently researching: Alpha Prime scripting (AI and mods)
Queued: EE .cache repacking, CustomPak repacking, Gameloft Scrambled Zip multitool, GRAF Extractor Skeleton repacking, Gun Metal filenames CRC