Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[REQ]GTA V vehicle Request.

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
octaviousrex
veteran

[REQ]GTA V vehicle Request.

Post by octaviousrex »

(It Pays to read, I was unaware that this forum allowed for for model requests so here goes)

Hello Fellow Archivers.

I own the PS3 edition of the grand game GTA V. I do not own a blu-ray drive and don't have the money to buy the XBOX 360 edition to make an iso for the extractor. and I am really terrible with programs as of late. So I am hoping to request several vehicle model files from those in the know since I haven't seen these files converted over to GTA IV yet.

but that's just it. most of my requests aren't for files that will be simply converted. they are for research on like cars that these body frames or front ends would be perfect for if I could get them in 3dmax for study. any help would be greatly appreciated. so know that these models will be used more for reference then anything else. here is my list it's not long I promise.

1.Tornado
DECLASSE (the 57 chevy looking car.)

2.Regina
DUNDREARY (the station wagon)

3.Bandito
UNKNOWN (the dune buggy)

4.Rebel
KARIN

5.HVY Barracks Semi' (it's the military semitruck)

see. simple.

to be honest with you 1 is most important. it has a great reseblance to an Australian car of the same body type. thank you for any help.
octaviousrex
veteran

Re: [REQ]GTA V vehicle Request.

Post by octaviousrex »

okay so I got all the tools. I was able to find away to iso my friends xbox 360 game. now I'm stuck.

I got libery_v and the V_research_AEG (SP?) so that I could extract the key from the iso's (xbox 360 version I borrowed from a friend)
only to find out that I need to extract the defualt.exe file from the iso's using the xextool (according to the readme of the V_Research tool)

so I have 2 Iso's I've made from legal copy for research purposes only. I have the tools and I cannot seem to open the iso's for beans to get to the defualt.exe. so I can extract my own cd key's for access to these models. since, with all due respect, no one seems to want to help me who knows how to access the models. I am trying to do it myself so that I can research these models for future use by using them as refs in a modeling program.

I know the meshes for the vehicles can be accessed and put into max so please don't insult me by acting like it cannot be done. all I have been asking for are the files I can proabbaly conver them myself for use. but since no one seems to care to do that I am trying to do it myself. so my next question is how do I open the ISO files so that I can get the file I need to go to the next step of mesh extraction? surely someone can walk me through the tools I need so that I can do it myself with my copy of the game. please all I ask is some help.
SonofUgly
beginner

Post by SonofUgly »

You have to use something like X360FExT to open 360 ISOs I think.
Anyway, check your PMs, and if you do get a maxscript for xft/cft please do post it.
octaviousrex
veteran

Post by octaviousrex »

SonofUgly wrote:You have to use something like X360FExT to open 360 ISOs I think.
Anyway, check your PMs, and if you do get a maxscript for xft/cft please do post it.

I believe someone is working on a .CFT format script for max. people over at Kotton's chop shop have screenshots of the meshes in 3d max but good luck getting them to release it at this point or tell you how they did it. that said I appreciate the mesh files from SonofUgly.

as for this topic it's okay to go to the bone yard as it is no longer needed. thank you all again for your help. I do appreciate this forum.