Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NIER Xbox360

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Rimbros
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: NIER Xbox360

Post by Rimbros »

Absolutly amazing this resume all the steeps need to fix the swizled textures also?.
Renders Art by Rimbros
http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn12 ... E/Renders/

Personal Game repository samples, send PM
RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite »

I am a bit lost again.
I only have layer1.cpk and layer2.cpk to extract files from. But if I use the script I obtain a bunch of files with .2DP and .2DV extensions in a folder called 2D (so not 3D at all)... is my copy corrupt and something is missing?

EDIT: Allright, for some reason it didn't extracted the CHARA folder. I did it again and this time the folder appears. But what about the texture extractor? I should I use it?
HeliosAI
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by HeliosAI »

Hey,

sorry for posting in this damn old topic again but... does anyone here still have a version of the script that works with the sceneries? The one in the first post crashes on them and the blender one imports the wrong UV channel ><
NeahNEET
ultra-n00b

Post by NeahNEET »

Hi there!
Sorry for posting in this old topic but if someone can help me...
In Max 2016 x64 script for import .mdv works perfect. Meshes and bones works fine.
But script for textures don't work for me. I have UnBundler in the same directory as the main mesh files but I get an empty files with the correct names. Like for KAINE010.MDV it creates NIER00_KAINE010_ALL_001_A_psd.xpr, NIER00_KAINE010_ALL_001_C_psd.xpr, NIER00_KAINE010_ALL_001_N_psd.xpr, etc. But zero bytes.