Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Spider-Man 2 (.WBK)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Online_Dude
beginner

Spider-Man 2 (.WBK)

Post by Online_Dude »

Spidey!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
friendsofwatto
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by friendsofwatto »

Here is the Game Extractor (Basic Version) plugin for this game. Unzip it into your plugins/ directory. If you use the full version of Game Extractor, send me an email and I will give you a plugin for the full version.

WATTO
[email protected]
http://www.watto.org
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Game Extractor - Read and write thousands of game archives!
Online_Dude
beginner

Post by Online_Dude »

Thanx watto fantastic work on these scripts Im about to test all of them :)

ps what is the diffrence between the basic and full versions of the scripts?
friendsofwatto
VVIP member
VVIP member

Post by friendsofwatto »

Well the basic version of Game Extractor is version 0.94, and the full version is 1.02 . Somewhere between the different versions of the program, I made some adjustments that prevent the basic version using full version scripts, and vice versa.

The full and basic versions of the scripts do the same thing though, you will just need a script for the version of Game Extractor that you use.

Oh, and most of the basic scripts I write from now on won't have save support, because there were some bugs in the basic version that would not compile the archives properly. This is particularly important for compressed archives. However, the bugs were fixed in the full version.

WATTO
[email protected]
http://www.watto.org
Game Extractor - Read and write thousands of game archives!