Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

PSP Bakemonogatari noesis script

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
chrrox

PSP Bakemonogatari noesis script

Post by chrrox »

imports 3d models from this game. AMO AMT
Whats done.
Meshes
Textures
not done
bones
mesh position
stages - stages are multiple character mesh files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: PSP Bakemonogatari noesis script

Post by zaykho »

Thank you again !

anime663
veteran

Post by anime663 »

How do you get the AMO/AMT files? All I seem to be finding are .AMC and .AMM files.
draion
ultra-n00b

Post by draion »

anime663 wrote:How do you get the AMO/AMT files? All I seem to be finding are .AMC and .AMM files.
I found most of them been >1000 KB

After found them , check this post viewtopic.php?t=9546#p77814
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anime663
veteran

Post by anime663 »

draion wrote:
anime663 wrote:How do you get the AMO/AMT files? All I seem to be finding are .AMC and .AMM files.

Thanks! But now I'm having a problem with QuickBMS and trying to use that script. Can you help? My disk space is fine.
nichigo13
ultra-n00b

Post by nichigo13 »

anime663 wrote:
draion wrote:

Thanks! But now I'm having a problem with QuickBMS and trying to use that script. Can you help? My disk space is fine.
I'm stuck on this part too... even thou it throws an error it output some files ( mesh001.amg - mesh0030.amg) i guess the script works but
now what next to do with the amg files? the follow up reply on that topic posted a script for converting it to 3ds file but it only works for dbz
I also try importing the null files directly to noesis by adding .amo extension to it and using the this bakemonogatari noesis script it doesnt work too.

anyone manage to use this script properly? don't want to be spoon feed but some help would be so much appreciated!
if anyone would like to give it a shot here are the files : https://www.mediafire.com/#leaalw027gbva

sorry for bumping an old topic there were very limited resources about ripping models from this game. this one is my last hope.
ShadyTheFirst
ultra-n00b

Post by ShadyTheFirst »

Seeing this posted again reminds me something. I was having issues with the script and edited it so it worked. Here's the version I edited.
nichigo13
ultra-n00b

Post by nichigo13 »

ShadyTheFirst wrote:Seeing this posted again reminds me something. I was having issues with the script and edited it so it worked. Here's the version I edited.
almost lost my hope on this. thank you so much sir! it works but there's a problem, face and hands are not included on the import. is this normal?are they stored on a separate file? any idea how to spot them easily? i got 15k null files here and its a pain to open them one by one on hex editor.
Last edited by nichigo13 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadyTheFirst
ultra-n00b

Post by ShadyTheFirst »

The hands and faces are at the origin of the model (inside the stomach) and will need to be manually placed in a 3d software.
nichigo13
ultra-n00b

Post by nichigo13 »

ShadyTheFirst wrote:The hands and faces are at the origin of the model (inside the stomach) and will need to be manually placed in a 3d software.
I see, thanks again, sir!.
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Tosyk »

ShadyTheFirst wrote:Seeing this posted again reminds me something. I was having issues with the script and edited it so it worked. Here's the version I edited.
isn't it possible you to get skeleton/weights as well? here's some researches for the engine skeleton: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14800&hilit=amo+model
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum
nichigo13
ultra-n00b

Post by nichigo13 »

all amb files (bones?) of this game in case anyone needs it. removed

and here are the amo/amt files of all character models from this game ( spend my whole day manually lookin for them and sorting them) removed

one last thing. is there any way to keep the texture and their placements when exporting the models? tried exporting it to obj but it doesn't generate material library file. I tried applying them manually on 3dsmax and its hopeless.

EDIT : oh fucking yes!! I've manage to export the model with assigned textures by following this tutorial https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-19706.html

EDIT 2 : Here are the character models in obj format with assigned textures. cheers!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fok2z5ft ... %20OBJ.zip
ADsama
ultra-n00b

Post by ADsama »

can you send me the model files in my email? I'm trying to make mmd models
poudink
ultra-n00b

Post by poudink »

Nice plugin. Having some issues with it though. Half the AMO files I have been able to extract don't work and give me a "File could not be previewed." error message when trying to open them as well as a "The file type could not be determined." error when trying to export them. I also tried with Finale00's plugin and ShadyTheFirst's edited version of this plugin to no avail. I strongly suspect these models are the location models (Eiko Cram School, Naoetsu High, Shirohebi Park, etc.), since I wasn't actually able to find them anywhere but was able to find the texture files for them. Unfortunately, it turns out they're the models I need the most.
poudink
ultra-n00b

Post by poudink »

found the problem: all of the files in question started with #AMB instead of #AMO, with the #AMO section being further down the file. Deleting everything before #AMO did the trick, and all of the files finally opened. It feels like they're missing stuff though.
See the screenshot below for example. These are clearly the stairs at the center of the Shirohebi Park, but where's everything else? Not to mention, the file is over half a megabyte, it'd be weird if it only had that inside, plus the texture file clearly has textures for a lot more stuff. I suspect the problem lies within the #AMB chunk I had to delete, but I'm not sure how to fix it.