Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

The Getaway: Black Monday

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
qwezxc22
ultra-n00b

The Getaway: Black Monday

Post by qwezxc22 »

I'm paying 100$ for creating tool that can extract:

= Music

= Dialogues and sounds

= Models

if somebody is interested, PM Me.

.pak files are similiar to singstar .pak's
RacingFreak
veteran

Re: The Getaway: Black Monday

Post by RacingFreak »

For music and sounds you can use PSound - they are in PACK_IOP.PAK, however for models, its not possible yet, maybe soon.
qwezxc22
ultra-n00b

Post by qwezxc22 »

RacingFreak wrote:For music and sounds you can use PSound - they are in PACK_IOP.PAK, however for models, its not possible yet, maybe soon.
I know about this tool sir, but conversion doesnt work, and sounds from Cutscenes are messed up :)
RacingFreak
veteran

Post by RacingFreak »

qwezxc22 wrote:
RacingFreak wrote:For music and sounds you can use PSound - they are in PACK_IOP.PAK, however for models, its not possible yet, maybe soon.
I know about this tool sir, but conversion doesnt work, and sounds from Cutscenes are messed up :)
It does, you only have to select files and save them, as for messed up sounds, play around with Sample Rate in Configuration. As there isnt another alternative so far, I have used PSound on both TG and TGBM and it worked flawless. Maybe if you are doing something wrong, I could help you out.

PS
I forgot to mention I successfully ripped some textures, but models appear screwed up so far, maybe when PCSX2 has more improvements in GSDX plugin in future we could be getting models easier.
qwezxc22
ultra-n00b

Post by qwezxc22 »

RacingFreak wrote:
qwezxc22 wrote:
It does, you only have to select files and save them, as for messed up sounds, play around with Sample Rate in Configuration. As there isnt another alternative so far, I have used PSound on both TG and TGBM and it worked flawless. Maybe if you are doing something wrong, I could help you out.

PS
I forgot to mention I successfully ripped some textures, but models appear screwed up so far, maybe when PCSX2 has more improvements in GSDX plugin in future we could be getting models easier.
Sir, i have PSound v 2.0 and when i select e.g 70 sounds it extracts only one or nothing.