Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Fahrenheit

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Gocha
veteran

Re: Fahrenheit

Post by Gocha »

Anyone is there, who can help? I need text from the game to translate the subtitles and font file to edit the chars.

I used 'idmtool.exe' to extract main 'big' files and it's all *.dat & *.dbr files with max size of 1-8mb, when i opened those with hex editor couldn't determine which kina format are they; and so it's ver, vey difficult to find which ones have sub-text and which one dxt for font.

Game has been released in 2005 and for now I even couldn't find a way to translate it for my native language. Hope on you.

File Name: dat_dbr.7z
Size: 1MB
My great respect and appreciation for them, who research game files! Special thanks to: aluigi, bacter, DerPlaya, Rick, Turfster, twig, Zench. Sorry if someone is missing in my list, I'll update when I'll notice it again
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Well, well, do you have that file again? Sendspace deleted it.
Gocha
veteran

Post by Gocha »

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ekvtfr

uploaded again, hey mr.mouse if you will help, i need 2 more help best of all, one: font file format mft from prince of persia sands of time game and second extracted files from Vancouver2010, later is like this for Fahrenheit, extracted from main big file but result files is confusing.

both threads are posted.

P.s. i need to translate Vancouver for the name of Nodar Qumaritashvili who accidentally died while Olimpic games, he was from my country.
My great respect and appreciation for them, who research game files! Special thanks to: aluigi, bacter, DerPlaya, Rick, Turfster, twig, Zench. Sorry if someone is missing in my list, I'll update when I'll notice it again
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Honestly, this is not much to go on. These are different types of database files. It's not an easy format, so I can imagine no-one responded yet, as they noticed it might be too much work. Perhaps if someone has the game they can take a better look at it.
kilik
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by kilik »

anyone can help ? i have buy game extrator full version and no result
Gocha
veteran

Post by Gocha »

http://rghost.net/44377281

This is voice content from BigFile_PC.d03

Offset: 378449920
Size: 67584

Anyone! Can you figure out what audio stream is there? Just a few tips and leave the rest on me