Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Request: Final Fantasy XIII-2 extract sound

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
COKEORPEPSI50
ultra-n00b

Request: Final Fantasy XIII-2 extract sound

Post by COKEORPEPSI50 »

I know there's a quickbms script for FFXIII that extracts just about everything. If possible I would like one for FFXIII-2.
COKEORPEPSI50
ultra-n00b

Re: Request: Final Fantasy XIII-2 extract sound

Post by COKEORPEPSI50 »

bump
lionheartuk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by lionheartuk »

The same script from FFXIII works on FFXIII-2 also, its here in the forums, itmight not actually be the EXACT same script, but there is a Noesis plugin for XIII-2.

When you say sound however, do you mean soundtrack or do you mean sound effects?
COKEORPEPSI50
ultra-n00b

Post by COKEORPEPSI50 »

lionheartuk wrote:The same script from FFXIII works on FFXIII-2 also, its here in the forums, itmight not actually be the EXACT same script, but there is a Noesis plugin for XIII-2.

When you say sound however, do you mean soundtrack or do you mean sound effects?
I mean sound effects and voices. I tried the script for FFXIII but it only extracts TRB and IMGB files. I know the sound files from FFXIII were SCD files.
COKEORPEPSI50
ultra-n00b

Post by COKEORPEPSI50 »

I've been looking for such a long time now that I would be willing to pay somebody to create a script that extracts sound effects and voices.
COKEORPEPSI50
ultra-n00b

Post by COKEORPEPSI50 »

I just tried multi extractor and it extracted everything I was looking for.