Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Help again! WWE WMXXI

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Themasterthree was banned.

Reasons:

- He was stealing wind from other people, not in the least from XeNTaX.
- He was being a dickhead at these forums.

Post from him at thenormercyforums. Here it started. Thinks he's cool:

http://thenomercyzone.clicdev.com/f/ind ... topic=2715
themasterthree wrote:Thanks 2 me and some other guy that requested the format for the MultiExCommander you can now extract textures from the brand new wm21 game! Im having trouble getting the plugin installed since Im
We were helping him out, by explaining how to rip textures from his files.
It wasn't fast enough and he succeeded finally, after repeated explanation via MSN. Then he came with this post here:
themasterthree wrote:Yeah thats why I did what Ive been asking you 2 do for the last week in about 1 hour. You didnt have 2 make it sound all technical either it was pretty simple. But its pretty much random which texture come out perfect. Its like a 1 in 25 chance.
Which was stupid. Brien J corrected his behaviour and themasterthree responded agressively. Also starting to claim HE figured the stuff out i had actually explained to him.
themasterthree wrote:Brienj you got the wrong idea about everything me and mouse are cool we talk on msn sometimes I was being sarcastic. I figured out how 2 extract everytype of texture now maybe you should look back a page. Also I could care less about importing into this shitty game I just wanted 2 extract the textures so I can make texture mods for WWF No Mercy the greatest wrestling game ever made. Also Im pretty sure you wouldnt of even know about goldberg being in the game if I didnt inform everyone on gamefaqs about it over a week ago! Dont tell me lies cause I know for a fact you just heard about accessing the .wad files a couple days ago. So you should be giving me some credit Im the first 1 from the public 2 discover the goldberg.k file.

btw I will eventually figure out the resign info then I will tell everyone how they can cheat on live just 2 piss you off.
Then he starts a post at The No Mercy forums, showing ripped textures and that he did it all by himself, when someone asked how he did it.

http://thenomercyzone.clicdev.com/f/ind ... =2856&st=0
themasterthree wrote:Im not telling anyone my texture secrets since nobody helped me figure it out. Ill post some more textures soon also I will make some complete wrestlers sometime this week.
XTC pointed it out to him:
XTC wrote: master how dare you say nobody helped you get them dam textures if it wasnt for me you wouldnt have gotten the help from mike ( Mouse who hacked it ) so dont say that i didnt help you
Yet, he refused to acknowledge any help from the outside:
themasterthree wrote:If it wasnt for me you wouldnt even know who Mr Mouse is! Besides Mr.Mouse didnt help me with shit as far as extracting the textures go. He made it possible 2 extract the .wad files which has been possible for weeks now.
Then he comes back here, even after I have posted the whole story over there, for anyone to read. And he dares ask for more help.

Captain and I decided a ban was the only reasonable thing to do.
TheKidRocker
VIP member
VIP member

Post by TheKidRocker »

I totally agree with you Mr.Mouse
I hate it when guys dont give credit to the people that deserve it
Last edited by TheKidRocker on Tue May 10, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

TheKidRocker wrote:I totally agree with you Mr.Mouse
It's hate it when guys dont give credit to the people that deserve it
Thanks! Also for your support of the project! :D Nice pictures by the way on the Lane site ! I play drums in a band myself :) In the past I composed music for the Commodore 64 ;) :mrgreen:
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Hmm, no wonder he is apologizing to me on the GameFAQs board. I just hope you don't think I am being a dick, because of holding out on the resigning stuff. I've explained my reasons why, and when I do finish the program that will resign the stuff to be used in the save file, I will be putting your name in the thanks section of my readme file. When I finish a working copy, if you want to beta test it, or some people from the forum here want to beta test it, let me know, and you can even host it too, if you'd like. Having extra mirrors wouldn't hurt. ;)

Well, thanks for all you've done so far, and I'd just like to add that I successfully de-pantsed Lita, but she still has a bra, the texture for the top isn't as easy to modify, and I can post a link to a screenshot if it's allowed here. ;)

So I guess I am the first to make a nude character in this game, like I was the first to do it in Outlaw Volleyball. Go me!!! :D
TheKidRocker
VIP member
VIP member

Post by TheKidRocker »

Yeah, great Job brienj! :D

I'd love to betatest your proggy, so you choose me to, that would be cool
If not, that would be cool too, you dont owe me anything ;)

Keep up the good work

@MrMouse
Sure thing, good projects need to be supported and this is sure one of them ;)
Online_Dude
beginner

Post by Online_Dude »

Hey dudes Im new to this whole mod thing. Can someone tell me how this works? I read some post over at gamefaqs that you can get goldberg or something I was wondering how you can get him??

~Thanks Dudes!
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

brienj wrote:Hmm, no wonder he is apologizing to me on the GameFAQs board. I just hope you don't think I am being a dick, because of holding out on the resigning stuff. I've explained my reasons why, and when I do finish the program that will resign the stuff to be used in the save file, I will be putting your name in the thanks section of my readme file. When I finish a working copy, if you want to beta test it, or some people from the forum here want to beta test it, let me know, and you can even host it too, if you'd like. Having extra mirrors wouldn't hurt. ;)

Well, thanks for all you've done so far, and I'd just like to add that I successfully de-pantsed Lita, but she still has a bra, the texture for the top isn't as easy to modify, and I can post a link to a screenshot if it's allowed here. ;)

So I guess I am the first to make a nude character in this game, like I was the first to do it in Outlaw Volleyball. Go me!!! :D
Thanks! I have no reason to think you're a dick, you haven't given me any. ;)

I'd love to beta-test it, but I don't have an XBox or the game. Other people can sign up here if they want, TheKidRocker already did!

But hosting is no problem! I'll even advertise it if we do. We just keep the right to remove it should we get into bandwidth trouble, but then it would have to be *enormously* popular though. So, go go go! ;)

Also, post the screenshot, I'm sure there are fans that would like to see your progress and we're not that prudent. :)
cfcrule
n00b

Post by cfcrule »

I can test the beta also, but are you using the old version or the new one out now, I've still got the old one because it works fine with the patch.
I successfully de-pantsed Lita, but she still has a bra, the texture for the top isn't as easy to modify, and I can post a link to a screenshot if it's allowed here

You'll have kane after you now :D
Last edited by cfcrule on Wed May 11, 2005 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
gameboy
ultra-n00b

Post by gameboy »

If I remove the checks from the xbe to allow modified saves would someone post the files needed to use a real wrestler for a CAS?
THE GAME
ultra-n00b

Post by THE GAME »

brienj wrote:if you want to beta test it, or some people from the forum here want to beta test it, let me know
hi

i see your progress in every forum i go and its realy great t see you finaly going to start the betatesting

i hope i be one of your betatester and i well be thankfull
if you chose not to take me i well stay thank full for at least helping usto have goldberg and i realy admier your reason and i find it fear that you think taht way
you know this kind of behave taht make the world beter plaese to live

thanks mr.brien for ever thing you did for us

ps:
i am realy sorry for my poor english "that why i only read :D and didn't write before"
greendayduh
VIP member
VIP member

Post by greendayduh »

Ill help test also if ya need it brienj. Ill even mirror it if needed, unlim disk sopace and bandwidth!
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

I would love to beta test it, I also can host it for you also.

f you need a email address, mine is [email protected]
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Actually, I won't need anybody to beta test it, I couldn't release it in the state it is in yet, I didn't expect to get so much finished this fast. I should have it done within a day or so. There are some certain loose ends I have to tie up, and then it will be finished.
Hammer
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Hammer »

Could you add textures.

Like heads.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XTC
Banned

Post by XTC »

alright please can someone help me whenever i get the code i want from a file and put it in a blank dds file this is all i get what's the problem

sorry here is the pic