Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (.BNDL)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (.BNDL)

Post by cra0 »

Yo anyone had a chance to look at this format?

Using NFSHPExplorer you are able to open these files up however everything is corrupted and nothing will extract

http://www.nfscars.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33433
REDZOEU
veteran

Re: Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (.BNDL)

Post by REDZOEU »

Seems you didn't read the rules. That's not the correct way to describe a problem that needs help from XeNTaX. You could at least provide some legal example files, or offer others that had interest in this to have direct access to those files (Maybe via Remote Control or PM the files). This way, you're not gonna get any replies except for this kind of reply that tells you to Read The Rules. Try reading the rules first. I'm aiming to get car models out of this game too. Especially that Aventador since The RUN...
deepshit
advanced

Post by deepshit »

Could not find any legal demo for download.
Here's a file.

Code: Select all

removed
Sorry
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by cra0 »

REDZOEU wrote:Seems you didn't read the rules. That's not the correct way to describe a problem that needs help from XeNTaX. You could at least provide some legal example files, or offer others that had interest in this to have direct access to those files (Maybe via Remote Control or PM the files). This way, you're not gonna get any replies except for this kind of reply that tells you to Read The Rules. Try reading the rules first. I'm aiming to get car models out of this game too. Especially that Aventador since The RUN...
Yes your right I'm sorry

Well I can provide files if anyone wants to try and work this out just pm me
bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

cra0 wrote:
REDZOEU wrote:Seems you didn't read the rules. That's not the correct way to describe a problem that needs help from XeNTaX. You could at least provide some legal example files, or offer others that had interest in this to have direct access to those files (Maybe via Remote Control or PM the files). This way, you're not gonna get any replies except for this kind of reply that tells you to Read The Rules. Try reading the rules first. I'm aiming to get car models out of this game too. Especially that Aventador since The RUN...
Yes your right I'm sorry

Well I can provide files if anyone wants to try and work this out just pm me
How about uploading some examples on a hosting site?
No one will gonna pm, they have better things to do than asking for examples in a pm.
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by cra0 »

bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

Alright, that's a beginning :P
It is a good idea to place that link in your first post of this topic :)
REDZOEU
veteran

Post by REDZOEU »

Oh... Well, aside from the rules thingy... I'm glad someone took an interest in this one. NFS File Format cracking has stopped since SHIFT 2... Hope this one's a sucess.
bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

REDZOEU wrote:Oh... Well, aside from the rules thingy... I'm glad someone took an interest in this one. NFS File Format cracking has stopped since SHIFT 2... Hope this one's a sucess.
Don't bother with it.
It's useless since NFSMW2 has almost all the cars in previous NFS games.
Some are new but they are also in Forza and NFS The Run cannot be cracked because of Frostbite 2 engine.
jbeckman
advanced

Post by jbeckman »

The Run is indeed using Frostbite 2 but this game here is using Chameleon 4 or what it was named from Burnout Paradise since Criterion used their own game engine, same with Hot Pursuit I believe. :)
(Albeit here it's updated with DX11 enhancements and probably other stuff, I doubt one could just use a unpacker from those earlier titles for the file format as it's probably undergone some changes as well.)
SnarbleBarb
n00b

Post by SnarbleBarb »

I for one would love to get at these art and sound assets. If anyone is capable but waiting to see if there's enough interest, here's some more! :keke:
SoniKalien
beginner

Post by SoniKalien »

I'm definitely interested. The way I see it, if NFSHPExplorer can open and 'hack' at the files, then perhaps all is needed is a little change or two in the source code? I'm new to this extracting thing as far as coding goes, but have got pretty good at ripping and converting ;)
SnarbleBarb
n00b

Post by SnarbleBarb »

SoniKalien wrote:I'm definitely interested. The way I see it, if NFSHPExplorer can open and 'hack' at the files, then perhaps all is needed is a little change or two in the source code? I'm new to this extracting thing as far as coding goes, but have got pretty good at ripping and converting ;)

Does anyone have any bundle files from NFSHP of the vehicles? I'd like to see how it steps through those and compare to MW.
blackfoxeye
veteran

Post by blackfoxeye »

Any progress towards .BNDL unpacking?

I am eagerly waiting for this, because NFS Run was impossible to extract, but if Most Wanted 2012 can be extracted, it would be awesome :)
REDZOEU
veteran

Post by REDZOEU »

blackfoxeye wrote:Any progress towards .BNDL unpacking?

I am eagerly waiting for this, because NFS Run was impossible to extract, but if Most Wanted 2012 can be extracted, it would be awesome :)
I have to agree with this. If i'm good on unpacking datas from game files like models and textures, then i'll be much of a help... :\