Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Help again! WWE WMXXI

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
themasterthree
Banned

Post by themasterthree »

Mr.Mouse wrote:I could of course, write a program that would merge DDS file headers with image data extracted by MultiEx Commander.
Please do this anything that will make this process easier/quicker.

Sorry but I just cant figure out the basic steps your trying 2 tell me. When you get some free time can you do a little step by step tutorial for people like me that are not very smart with this kind of stuff.You dont have 2 use baby steps just make it a little more idiot friendly. I couldn't really understand the process if you can try and make a for dummies version of what you said in your second 2 last post me and my friends would greatly appreciate it. Then we would be out of your way for good :)
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

bdlou wrote:Sorry. N00b question. I need help getting started here. I donated last night and got my key this morning. If I understand correctly, is this the process I am supposed to use to attempt to open the DVD.WAD file?

1. Create a blank txt file. Copy/Paste the data from Mr. Mouse:

Code: Select all

ComType ZLib1 ; 
IDString 0 WAD ; 
Get DUM Long 0 ; 
Get DUM Long 0 ; 
Get FNUM Long 0 ; 
For T = 1 To FNUM ; 
Get DUM Long 0 ; 
Get FEO Long 0 ; 
Get DUM Long 0 ; 
SavePos EO 0 ; 
GoTo FEO 0 ; 
Get JP Int 0 ; 
SavePos SS 0 ; 
Math SS += JP ; 
Get UCS Long 0 ; 
Get DUM Long 0 ; 
Get B Byte 0 ; 
SavePos S 0 ; 
Math SS -= S ; 
GetDString FN SS 0 ; 
SavePos FO 0 ; 
Set FSI Long UCS ; 
CLog FN FO FSI 0 0 UCS 0 ; 
GoTo EO 0 ; 
Next T ; 
2. Save the file as something.bms
3. In MultiEx Commander, go to Tools>Run custom script on
4. Select the BMS file you just created
5. Select the DVD.WAD file

When I follow this process, I get a Run-time error '7': Out of memory, so I feel that I am missing a step. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The steps are correct. Just make sure that when you copy/paste it from the board, you remove trailing spaces for each line. You should "ENTER" each line from the ';'. If you copy/paste it will add extra spaces.

And then the Scriptor fucks up.
bdlou
ultra-n00b

Post by bdlou »

Hmm...still getting the same error. I even tried the one you uploaded (which I hadn't noticed before) and I am still receiving the same error. Any other ideas?
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Well, we should take this issue outside this thread, use the Troubleshooting forum instead.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

themasterthree wrote:
Mr.Mouse wrote:I could of course, write a program that would merge DDS file headers with image data extracted by MultiEx Commander.

Sorry but I just cant figure out the basic steps your trying 2 tell me. When you get some free time can you do a little step by step tutorial for people like me that are not very smart with this kind of stuff.You dont have 2 use baby steps just make it a little more idiot friendly. I couldn't really understand the process if you can try and make a for dummies version of what you said in your second 2 last post me and my friends would greatly appreciate it. Then we would be out of your way for good :)
I will see what I can do. I have already spend considerable time on this. :think:
greendayduh
VIP member
VIP member

Post by greendayduh »

yeah and Mr mouse we appreicate it!
themasterthree
Banned

Post by themasterthree »

Mr.Mouse wrote:
themasterthree wrote:

I will see what I can do. I have already spend considerable time on this. :think:
Thanx alot! I hate bothering you like this but Im so desperate it seems like your the only guy that could ever make this possible (anytime soon atleast) Just a easy 2 understand guide and/or a app that makes the process easier and we wont use up anymore of your time. Your the best Mr. Mouse!
themasterthree
Banned

Post by themasterthree »

I tried :(

brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

The developers left Goldberg's model and textures in the game. I figured out how to add him to the game as a CAS, as well as figure out some other save hacks. I have a video you might want to check out, and remember that I did ALL of it by hacking the game save, none of the actual game files were hacked. It requires resigning the save after hacking it though, and I won't be telling the resign info because you can give your CAS more than 10 in each category, and would let people cheat on XBL. I may however change people's saves for them for a small donation. BTW, notice that I also changed the selection icon for my CAS as well as the Goldberg CAS, as well as gave myself all 10 stats. Also, notice that my name is longer than 10 characters long, another benefit to being able to hack the game save. Ok, here is the link to my video that you will prolly want to check out. You will need the Xvid Codec to watch it too, and don't make fun of how poorly I was playing, the game was going at about 10 fps while I was capturing the video with the debug capture program and it was hard to time stuff. So, here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/79q24

Enjoy, and feel free to leave any comments!!!
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

OR....WE would hack the save game, and post it here regardless of possible cheat breaches nonetheless.

:D
themasterthree
Banned

Post by themasterthree »

Holy Crap I was just talking with Mr. Mouse about getting goldberg back into the game on msn. Please just pm the secret method your safe with me. I discovered the goldberg.k file weeks ago but I could never figure it out. I dont even have xbl please tell me :)
greendayduh
VIP member
VIP member

Post by greendayduh »

Brien you are the man!
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

themasterthree wrote:Holy Crap I was just talking with Mr. Mouse about getting goldberg back into the game on msn. Please just pm the secret method your safe with me. I discovered the goldberg.k file weeks ago but I could never figure it out. I dont even have xbl please tell me :)
Hmm, that would not help out the "community" if only YOU could add him to the game ? What about the others then?
themasterthree
Banned

Post by themasterthree »

Im all 4 that but he doesn't want this 2 spread thats why I requested he only sends it 2 me. But yeah I dont see why you dont just make it public already nobody is going 2 give you donations.
brienj
VIP member
VIP member

Post by brienj »

Because the saves are resigned to your Xbox HD Key, so it will only work on my Xbox right now, unless I resign it to work on another. I'm sorry, but if I reveal the resign info, then people can give their CAS ungodly high stats and cheat like hell on XBL. Maybe I can work out a deal with Mr. Mouse and he can make a program that will automatically resign the saves for you, without revealing the resign info. Can we work something out you think?