Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Digimon World Re:Digitize

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Romsstar
n00b

Re: Digimon World Re:Digitize

Post by Romsstar »

bumping this, Falo can you make the Editor work with the story related files please?
Jecht
n00b

Post by Jecht »

I plenty know that this's Necro-post , but its more easy ask my question here than make a new topic.

So here goes:

I've get this game early, for heard that it have one Model that its not the DMO one. I know that model its on the Data Squad and Digimon World 4, but for weird it sound any time i try to take the texture they don't capture the ones of the Digimon models, actually they take of the environmental.

I've read and try to make this to, and funny part that a part of the text part, i get other folders were it goes the "Dgimon" word i though it could be of models, but when i open it there were of RES extension, and weird was of the size:

Its... to tiny our maybe the RES comprise it?
For start i don't know many of RES format, but what i know its change depend of the game.

Now here goes my question:
Does those really were are the models? they're just data of were it suppose to go the models?

Because a part of that, its the only that have a more huge size on whole disc.

PS: Sorry if someone confuse on it, as the image can say, english its not my first language
PS2: And its just for ask. if this don't work the last option its the Digimon 4... but to know if it would capture the texture this time...
AvengerSeraphim
ultra-n00b

Post by AvengerSeraphim »

I can't wait for the translation.... Do we have any news for the models?

PS: I know it's not the right place to ask, but how can I rip the music from the game? There isnt any BGM folder like the Naruto games...Thanks in advance guys!