Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Battlefield 3 weapons files??[*.soldierweaponbundle]

Read or post about compression. And decompression. Or ask questions how to decompress your files.
sahawx2
n00b

Battlefield 3 weapons files??[*.soldierweaponbundle]

Post by sahawx2 »

I have unpack some BF3 Files(X360 version), and got some files with NO EXTENSION in Weapons.toc and Weapons.sb.
They are called, Example:(aek971_soldierweaponbundle),(m40a5_soldierweaponbundle)etc.
So, are these files called "*.soldierweaponbundle" or "xxxxxxxx_soldierweaponbundle"???? [roll]
Most of this files are larger than 1MB, so that I think these files are including most of the resource of guns.
could someone make a script to unpack these files????
MANY THANKS!!!!!!!! :)
Here are all the "soldierweaponbundle" files I have found(Just 49.06MB, don't worry :P ):
http://www.mediafire.com/?r0dcqayc8yi7c8d

Sorry for my bad English...
Last edited by sahawx2 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sahawx2
n00b

Re: Battlefield 3 weapons files??[*.soldierweaponbundle]

Post by sahawx2 »

ANYONE?????????????? :cry:
Pepper
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Pepper »

I don't think anyone's figured out the subformats of the toc/sb yet. I've just heard from those who've tried that the engine is insanely complex.
odrin
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by odrin »

insanely complex=encoded up the ass to prevent modders from hacking or god forbid making it less crappy. they already confirmed their own prejudice against modders by threatening to ban people who use that mod that removes their moronic brown/grey filter.