Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

GameAssassin RippTool Answers and Questions

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
anno1403
ultra-n00b

Re: GameAssassin RippTool Answers and Questions

Post by anno1403 »

Where is the link to the download?
Rimbros wrote:Well finally i have this tool activated, i see its good cause can capture 3D models in T position, the problem its, something menus are in chinese and i not understand nothing, i pick all the butoms and options, and finally tonight i rip a model from Sexy Beach 3, i try today and noth works then its something complicated explain, the very rare think its i search Video Tutorial, this tool its old, but i not see none video abouth how this works, this tread its created only to try explain how to fix the issues, starting from this point i try test the tool in all the games i can and post here the configuration used by each game, i download the zerox translated version and try use this today, also i hope zerox can share a video abouth how to rip with this tool only one sample. I think chrox know how this program works too.
Chezy
ultra-n00b

Re: GameAssassin RippTool Answers and Questions

Post by Chezy »

Sorry for posting in this older thread, but I am having a problem with GameAssassin and I hope you guys can help me.

As I was told, GA is the only program to rip models from L.A. Noire. With 3D Ripper DX, the game gets stuck in the synchronisation screen. But when I start the game with GA, it also does! Do I have to use the "Capture" function when the game is already running, and do I have to buy GA to get access to this function?

Thanks in advance :)