Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[REQUEST] Need For Speed World 3D Datas with Texture

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
REDZOEU
veteran

[REQUEST] Need For Speed World 3D Datas with Texture

Post by REDZOEU »

Since nobody managed to make a topic about this, I'll start it myself to get a little help if someone can really help...
If someone does able to extract GEOMETRY.BIN and TEXTURES.BIN, a lot of people will really be happy. It's because NFS World has car models updated almost a lot of time with also cars from The RUN which cant be extracted due to Frosbite 2.

Well here's an example file if anyone's interested. None has yet to made progress in attempting to extract this. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?gax9onfx0cr0p30

I wish those who attempt to extract this a big luck ;) Cheers.
Teancum
veteran

Re: [REQUEST] Need For Speed World 3D Datas with Texture

Post by Teancum »

Try DX Ripper. If you're looking for a premium car from the game (that you must pay money for) try driving around and looking for a player that's using one. Unfortunately the NFS .bin format has a limited success rate. I'm not sure if it works with World. You might also try www.nfscars.net to see if any of their tools will help you open the .bin files from the game as their tools Underground 1/2, Most Wanted, and Carbon bins (which are earlier versions of the same engine).

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9282