Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Sniper Elite V2 - Graphics & Sound FX

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Lenyman
ultra-n00b

Sniper Elite V2 - Graphics & Sound FX

Post by Lenyman »

Hello to all. I am happy to have found this forum!!! (please excuse my English ... I will do my best...).

I am a beginner in this topic ... I wanted to know how to modify 4 things in the Sniper Elite V2:

Graphics:[/b]
1) Customize the scope of the rifle.
2) Customize any one of the uniforms.

Sound:[/b]
1) Eliminate, mute or attenuate the heart beating.
2) Eliminate, mute or attenuate the sound of the breathing when looking through the binoculars. (both are irritating after playing a long while)

Thanks in advance.

PS: just for testing, I tried quickbms + asura.bms on gamerootdir\Chars\MP.pc (6mb) and obtained 587 files in 32 folders. There are several folders with .TGA 22 Kb files in it but I can't load them in Photoshop (weird?). And there are some files with no extension.... but these files have variable weight and "I think" these files could be the "real graphics to edit" (I don't know which format are they and how to open them)

pro spy
beginner

Re: Sniper Elite V2 - Graphics & Sound FX

Post by pro spy »

Does it work for X360 files (.asrBE), be cause I already have the files and I want to take a look at them.
pro spy
beginner

Re: Sniper Elite V2 - Graphics & Sound FX

Post by pro spy »

The .TGA files work perfectly with Noesis
Check out gamerootdir/misc/Common.asr

The non extension files are still encrypted or compressed, I don't really know
I'm also interesting to modify some weapons and other stuff in this game. but I think we need a better unpacker first