Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

combat arms

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
spartan00j
beginner

Re: combat arms

Post by spartan00j »

i love combat arms. where's script download
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by finale00 »

If someone sends me all of the textures for one of the maps (along with the map, so just upload rattlesnake textures or something) I might look into the UV's.

Also, the textures MUST be readable. I don't know the seemingly compressed dtx format used for floor/wall/ceiling textures. So if noesis can't load the dtx, then you have to convert it to something else like tga, and verify that noesis CAN load it.
junk angel
veteran

Post by junk angel »

finale00 wrote:If someone sends me all of the textures for one of the maps (along with the map, so just upload rattlesnake textures or something) I might look into the UV's.

Also, the textures MUST be readable. I don't know the seemingly compressed dtx format used for floor/wall/ceiling textures. So if noesis can't load the dtx, then you have to convert it to something else like tga, and verify that noesis CAN load it.
Aren't the maps brush geometry?
Mrgunforever
ultra-n00b

Post by Mrgunforever »

finale00 wrote:If someone sends me all of the textures for one of the maps (along with the map, so just upload rattlesnake textures or something) I might look into the UV's.

Ok, I got something for you : I have all the textures of the map, but in DTX format, the problem is that they are all together, all maps. There is not a folder separate for rattlesnake or warhead... But, the only thing that is 100% from rattlesnake is the sky which comes in a separate folder in order to make difference in the sky between the maps.
Just tell me and I'll start converting every texture for you. It weighs a bit more than 300mb...