Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Resident Evil Operation Racoon City

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Kamillho
veteran

Re: Resident Evil Operation Racoon City

Post by Kamillho »

REfan - srsly. You're annoying :|
REfan
advanced

Post by REfan »

Kamillho wrote:REfan - srsly. You're annoying :|
If u don't like it, u can leave this forum so simply.
Kamillho
veteran

Post by Kamillho »

If you think that writing a script that extract models from game with bones is a simple thing then do it. Your messages every 2-3 days are unnecessary. You don't help so don't hustle.
REfan
advanced

Post by REfan »

I don't think u are the admin here. so just be quiet and don't interfere with the others stuff and u by any means do not have the right to tell me how I should behave. I 'll do whatever I like to do and if u don't like it can stop reading my posts OR leave this thread for now baby. stop bothering me with your stupid words AND remember that I don't give a shit to what u OR other guys like u think about my actions. I'll do whatever I like to do BECAUSE it's a FREE and COMMON forum. do u know what COMMON means???? So, stop your stupid words of being annoying like little girls. I would be so gratefull if U NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

REfan wrote:I don't think u are the admin here. so just be quiet and don't interfere with the others stuff and u by any means do not have the right to tell me how I should behave. I 'll do whatever I like to do and if u don't like it can stop reading my posts OR leave this thread for now baby. stop bothering me with your stupid words AND remember that I don't give a shit to what u OR other guys like u think about my actions. I'll do whatever I like to do BECAUSE it's a FREE and COMMON forum. do u know what COMMON means???? So, stop your stupid words of being annoying like little girls. I would be so gratefull if U NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN.
It's simple, if you're not polite with whatever you're requesting and you have no patience and let yourself caught
in despair and for that it seems you're forcing someone to do something, you can get banned. As simple as that.

Don't push the people to get the script-program faster, They can get tired of you and then the guy who is gonna louse here is you. Your way of asking seems to be quite rude. Try to be more polite in order to be considered seriously.
REfan
advanced

Post by REfan »

Alright!!!! I thought that here is a game reaserch forum NOT a SCHOOL OF SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR. Thanks for your advice guys. for now I don't have the time to ask anymore for anything. So, don't bother yourself to be a behaviour teacher. If the guys are working on the script, OK, let them do it.
I have nothing to do with them and hope that they successfully finish their awsome job. I GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT. For the last time, I don't care what u think, So please don't tell me how OR what to DO ANYMORE.
cra0
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by cra0 »

Pretty random question but does anyone know if there is any traffic cones or road barracade prop models in the game? I would like to rip them but not sure if there are any

Something like this what you see under Leon's arm
http://www.dropbox.com/s/pc4ip8o45vv70m ... 7%20AM.png
lllccc
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by lllccc »

hey guys has anyone come up with a .ssg repacker? and i have a noob question what program can i use to edit swb2?
i8yergrandma
ultra-n00b

Post by i8yergrandma »

Hi guys, I have PC version of RE:ORC, is it possible to extract 3D models of characters and\or locations ? I've been reading through this thread and not really understood lol
dragbody
veteran

Post by dragbody »

i8yergrandma wrote:Hi guys, I have PC version of RE:ORC, is it possible to extract 3D models of characters and\or locations ? I've been reading through this thread and not really understood lol
Yes. Re-read the thread. Everything you need to know is here.
REfan
advanced

Post by REfan »

To all guys, I finally did it myself. my tool now supports full bones and textures. if you like REORC models, can easily enjoy them using THIS TOOL

Have fun using my gift :wink: .
Demonsangel
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Demonsangel »

There's not a bone in my body (pun intended) that believes you actually wrote that yourself.

If it even does anything, seeing as how you don't even know the difference between debug and release.
rmezatang
advanced

Post by rmezatang »

so, I extracted the edgemodel files from the ssg files using the quickbms script posted here. Most models show up in Noesis using either of the two python scripts here, but many of the main character files, Ada Wong, Four Eyes, etc. are not recognized. Anyone else having the same problem? I have the latest version of quickbms and Noesis.
Thanks
Szkaradek123
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Szkaradek123 »

Hi
For Blender 249 users here is importer for rigged and textured models from PC version of this game.
It requires Blender version 249b and Python 2.6.6.
For edgemodel and compressed ssg files i used the scripts done by chrrox and aluigi's quickbms.exe.
How to use:
1.run Blender249.blend
2.in Blender Text Window press alt+p and select from installed folder: (e.g. adawong)
- adawong.ssg from ...dlc\pack1\Characters
- adawong.ssg from ...dlc\pack1\Characters\skel
- move adawong from ...dlc\pack1\Characters\skel to ...dlc\pack1\Characters\adawong\models
- adawong.edgemodel from ...dlc\pack1\Characters\adawong\models

Updated 2015-03-12
http://www.mediafire.com/download/zuu65 ... -12%5D.zip
Last edited by Szkaradek123 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

Hi Szkaradek123 My friend, thank you very much for the great work, the script runs very well