Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Counter Strike on XBOX

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
murderit
ultra-n00b

Counter Strike on XBOX

Post by murderit »

hey.. can you XeNTaX admin make me a new map from counter strike xbox so i can see if this program works.... or can i get a serial so i can modd counter strike xbox maps so xbox cs gets cool?...
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Problem is, I don't have a full sxwad file, only a first part of one. Which was enough to figure out the format.

Obviously, MultiEx Commander already runs on your computer, right? And you can extract stuff from the sxwads you have?

Tell you what, you send me a small sxwad file, and I'll replace some files in there, using MultiEx Commander.

And yes, there's a way to get a serial. ;)
murderit
ultra-n00b

hmm..ok

Post by murderit »

ok... but i cant send you a small file... so i will give you a link to de_airstripe.SXWad and you can replace it with a cz map here...

in the de_airstripe.SXWad it will stand maps/de_airstripe.bsp somewere..
delete the file and import maps/de_rats (its a condition zero map working on xbox)

is this ok?..

I dont have credit card so i cant get the serial :(... or can i get one free?

or use visual studio .net or something?
murderit
ultra-n00b

here is the links

Post by murderit »

Here is the files

de_airstrip.SXWad:

http://zeroclan.free.fr/de_airstrip.SXWad

de_rats.bsp:

http://zeroclan.free.fr/de_rats.bsp

when you are finish with putting de_rats.bsp in maps/ in the SXWad

then you can contact me on msn if you have, my msn is [email protected]

or you can upload the modded map on this site :P

thx man!..
murderit
ultra-n00b

hey... mike..contact me

Post by murderit »

Hey.. You know that i sent you a file... and when i got it back i could import other maps...

but now i am trying to import some maps to de_dust cuz de_dust have the texture i need i think.. but when i click import it comes a litle error box..

"MultiEx Message"
"Error while decompressing"

but its only the maps/de_dust2.bsp who get this error...

but the file you sent me workes... so can you contact me.. here on the forum or on msn ? i really need help..
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

I have noticed that error as well. Just try to select it without actually clicking it. So use TAB and cursor keys to go to the file and then click the correct file in the left window, and then the > arrow to transfer that file to the replace window. Am I making sense? The preview option is limited to 1 Mb size. The decompressor however, will complain if it tries to decompress a file that is shortened. That's why the error occurs. :)
murderit
ultra-n00b

Still error

Post by murderit »

Ok.. I did this...

But when i do the replacement this error comes...

Do you know whats wrong?
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Yes. This is a bug. You can prevend it from happening by restarting MultiEx Commander, and doing all the things you did, but DON'T CLICK ON THE FILES FOR A PREVIEW! This is only really a problem with the BSP I think. ut try it, it works. I will remove the bug in a next version. ;)
murderit
ultra-n00b

Ok..

Post by murderit »

Ok.. then i really hope the new version is coming soon..

cuz this error is still comming..

and how can I click on the file without doing a preview?..
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

by using the cursor keys
Zico (gonna sign up)

Post by Zico (gonna sign up) »

Hey guys, just to let you know, i've been having a bit of a go myself at modding cs. I found in the default.xbe sv_gravity and other such commands, so i have made a couple of patches changing the game's phsyics which work fine. Also, using multiex commander, i have exported the .awp mdl files, decompiled them, edited the skins, and recompiled. I just need to import them to see if they work in game. Could i get a free serial???? :P
I'm gonna sign up in just a sec.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Though funney, the only way to get a free serial is to sign up as a Friend. That'll still require your support. :)

http://multiex.xentax.com/donate/index.html
Zico
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Zico »

Mr.Mouse wrote:Though funney, the only way to get a free serial is to sign up as a Friend. That'll still require your support. :)

http://multiex.xentax.com/donate/index.html
Unfortuanately, i'm too young to have a credit card/paypal account. It says on the link though.. " Alternatively, show us that you support MultiEx Commander in any other way, and you will be offered a code as well!"
Tell me how i can show my support!! :D
Dinoguy1000
Site Admin

Post by Dinoguy1000 »

One way to do that is to write a script for an archive that Mr. Mouse and FriendsofWatto don't have time to do... There are probably a few other ways, for instance, I didn't write a script (but I did try! :wink: ) and I was still graced with a free Serial Code. Oh, I remember what I did. I told Mr. Mouse that MexComcould support ZT *.ztd files because they are only zipped archives. That and promising to make a donation when I got the money, perhaps...
Welcome to Xentax!

Rules | Requests | Wiki | Discord

If you run across a post that breaks the rules, please report the post - a mod or admin will handle it from there.
Zico
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Zico »

Is anyone here with a full version of multiex commander and cs xbox willing to inject a few files for me? If so add me on msn: [email protected]
Edit: i wouldn't be able to write a script.. :D