Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Gunslayer Legend

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
RunaWhite
veteran

Re: Gunslayer Legend

Post by RunaWhite »

finale00 wrote:
RunaWhite wrote:Ah that's great thank you!!

By the way guys, if you have the game, could you check the models? It seems some textures are missing and also is it just me, or there are only 3 characters?
From some of the gameplay videos I think that's how many characters there are lol
You can probably dress them up with different outfits (if they actually designed such customization).
No I think a lot is missing. Some textures first of all, then at least 2 characters (the Babydoll one and the guy in the trailer). Is this client the complete version or is it a demo?
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by finale00 »

It says alpha but I don't know what that might mean.
RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite »

finale00 wrote:It says alpha but I don't know what that might mean.
I suppose it means it's a demo client.. This game is quite new, right?
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by finale00 »

Ya I came out at the end of april.
It also looks like they're in testing phase.
junk angel
veteran

Post by junk angel »

finale00 wrote:lol ugly game as in, ugly format?
Gildor really hates the aesthetic of most korean games. Can't blame him really. Since they do all end up looking the same.
gildor
n00b

Post by gildor »

Korean and Chinese game companies are developing hundreds of games. Most of them are not suitable for non-local market (often they even have no English name). The difference between such games are minimal (at least when I'm looking at screenshots). So I don't feel that I must support all of them. Some Asian games were supported in umodel only because this work were sponsored. For the current moment I got almost no sponsorship for the recent year, so everything were made just by requests (or when I think that the game is meaningful enough).
What's the most asked question on my forum for such games? "Where I can download client?". I think that's because these games are difficult to be located via google (and of course because of some laziness of forum visitors :)) This could be treated as value of the game notability. Check "Gunslayer legend" in the google. You'll find my forum and this thread on the 1st place and no link to the real game page.
RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite »

gildor wrote:Korean and Chinese game companies are developing hundreds of games. Most of them are not suitable for non-local market (often they even have no English name). The difference between such games are minimal (at least when I'm looking at screenshots). So I don't feel that I must support all of them. Some Asian games were supported in umodel only because this work were sponsored. For the current moment I got almost no sponsorship for the recent year, so everything were made just by requests (or when I think that the game is meaningful enough).
What's the most asked question on my forum for such games? "Where I can download client?". I think that's because these games are difficult to be located via google (and of course because of some laziness of forum visitors :)) This could be treated as value of the game notability. Check "Gunslayer legend" in the google. You'll find my forum and this thread on the 1st place and no link to the real game page.
True, because the game's title wasn't translated yet. The site is all in Chinese and I don't even know how it's actually called XD
By the way I still think models look cool, maybe because they used original characters as reference, like Babydoll.