Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ultimate Female Island Game included are any girls desired

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Ultimate Female Island Game included are any girls desired

Post by CDD Xtreme »

To Create the Ultimate Open Island 3D Playground.

In a Nutshell Creating something better than DOAX, DOAX2, DOA Paradise, RUMBLE ROSES, SEXY BEACH etc

Features:

- Full Camera Control
- Real Time Manipulation Of Limbs During Animation
- Real Time On/Off of Clothes, Accessories etc
- Real Time Control Of Texture, Color, Nail Polish etc
- Multi Faceted Features - Multiple Hairstyles On/Off etc
- Open Source - Ability to Input Any Female from any game as long as the conversion / extraction is done appropriately.
- Superior Shaders and Visuals Surpassing any Game to Date.
- All Females will be Boosted to keep originality but upgrade areas that are lacking such as Feet, Butt etc
- Real Time Control Of Over 250 Animations or as much animations as Available
- Time Control - Ability to Pause, Rewind, Fastforward or Slow animations.
- Ability to Loop Animations and Switch in Real Time from each.
- Max Vert Count for Girls 20, 000 Verts - This is Twice the amount of the Doax2 girls
- Real Time Switching of Girls and Mixing of Body Parts.
- Real Time Editing of Physique such as Muscles to provide variation for Tastes.

- Mini Games Include Any Appropriate game found suitable for Females such as
Poker, Black Jack, Water Polo, Jet Ski, Volleyball etc
More

REQUIREMENTS
- While I have the Experience to Forge assistance will be required if one wants to include their own favourites in the game.
For example if you want to see your favourite female in this Experience you must offer the AT LEAST the model and the Textures - optionally Skinned if possible - I will do my things and convert the model appropriately for the Engine.

- Animations - Currently I am looking for Doa Paradise animations to complete High Quality Animations to start off with the game - no biasing will be in effect so this means any girl in any combination has access to All Animations. The Doa Paradise animations contain no morph data - they are simple but effective animations. This Experience is Open Source and effectively will grow to become the Ultimate Experience - something that no other game has done to such a free level.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Completed so far is a Fully Fledged demo but using one of My Models which I would rather keep hidden for now.
I am also on Holiday but I have already gathered these models :

Legend:
Stage 1 : Model Only
Stage 2: Assemly Stage, Included UVW, Texture Modes
Stage 3: Rigging, Skinning
Stage 4: Bone Conversion from Standard to Biped
Stage 5: Animation
Stage 6: Complete - Ready To Go

- Helena Status: 6
- Christie Status : 6

So far Christie and Helena are in the Engine going Well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by CDD Xtreme on Sun May 13, 2012 12:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
DOAX 3 - I repeat - Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Has been announced but we need your support to get it outside Asia - Please Sign this Petition: http://chn.ge/1Iwi1sC
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: Ultimate Female Island Game included are any girls desir

Post by finale00 »

I think Illusion girls still look better lol
But your program does appear to offer a more interactive experience.

Would users be able to create their own animations in-game?
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

Eventually Yes.
Last edited by CDD Xtreme on Thu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOAX 3 - I repeat - Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Has been announced but we need your support to get it outside Asia - Please Sign this Petition: http://chn.ge/1Iwi1sC
howfie
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by howfie »

I think having a separate section dedicated to game programming and game demos by our users sounds like a fun idea. Like an actual RESEARCH forum section where we can talk about recent journal articles and shit like that since this is a game research forum (and not necessarily just a game archive research forum like it's been for god knows how long).

BTW, get home quick so we can all play your demo lol.
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

This Thread will be moved based on the Community
Last edited by CDD Xtreme on Thu May 03, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
howfie
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by howfie »

If you want more replies I suggest get home sooner lol. People need to see this demo instead of 1000 word posts :-).
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

We need to have some kind of Xentax mixer, so you guys can get girlfriends. ;) But yeah, I'm only posting here because the OP requested my help on this project, but it sounds to me like this would involve direct distribution of tons of game content, and even if you required the original content for an installer (which it doesn't sound like you intend to do), a project like this has an extremely high probability of being attacked. Unless you only accept genuine from-scratch models, but I don't think you're going to find the artistic talent around here for that to be viable. You're more likely to get some tool ripping off content and telling you he made it. So, count me out. :)
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

MrAdults wrote:We need to have some kind of Xentax mixer, so you guys can get girlfriends. ;) But yeah, I'm only posting here because the OP requested my help on this project, but it sounds to me like this would involve direct distribution of tons of game content, and even if you required the original content for an installer (which it doesn't sound like you intend to do), a project like this has an extremely high probability of being attacked. Unless you only accept genuine from-scratch models, but I don't think you're going to find the artistic talent around here for that to be viable. You're more likely to get some tool ripping off content and telling you he made it. So, count me out. :)
Your probably right, maybe this project would bet better made underground - eventually showcasing some snapshots of the game on this forum - I have found another person who wants to help so we will do so and post updates on this Topic on the Available Thread. As Far as the Artist part no need to worry- I can make a Doax2 Character fully ready for game engine use from scratch in a day or two.

But you must recognize I was asking that IF anyone WANTS their favourite character in the game they will have to offer the character to me because I will be including the characters that I want or are my favourite.

What I really want from you MR Adults is to see if you can give me a Synopsis on the Doax2, Doax or Doa Paradise Animations and tell me how easy they are - I recommend doa paradise on the PSP - Fat Duck made a BMS Script which extracts the models so he has found a way into the ARC file into the PSP - I am sure you know Noesis very well - Noesis has no ARC for Doa Paradise that is compatible - if thats anything we MUST have - that is Animations and I chose Doa Paradise because that one is likely the cleanest anim data - as in no morphs - just simple bones. Of course this is a Request to you - if you have no interest in this project simply let me know - I am asking you because you are no stranger to the hacking community and I have seen your works !
leilei
ultra-n00b

Post by leilei »

Right now this is looking a lot lime ambitious indie dev MMO recruit threads that have more hype and plan than effort.

Why rip DOA models? They're too high poly and they make awful bases anyway.

Why exclusively female?

Why underground? Is it due to the exploitation of copyrighted material, or the subject matter?

I'd like to see something like this open sourced, 100% scratch and legally unencumbered, fully GPL just for watching an exciting dfsg mailing list debate about moral and ethical standards and including it in repositories.

Also for leaks, don't think that would never happen, because it can and it will.

And finally no, just because I posted doesn't mean I want Hsien-Ko in the game.
I use Noesis because Blender can't export worth crap.
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

leilei wrote:Right now this is looking a lot lime ambitious indie dev MMO recruit threads that have more hype and plan than effort.

Why rip DOA models? They're too high poly and they make awful bases anyway.

Why exclusively female?

Why underground? Is it due to the exploitation of copyrighted material, or the subject matter?

I'd like to see something like this open sourced, 100% scratch and legally unencumbered, fully GPL just for watching an exciting dfsg mailing list debate about moral and ethical standards and including it in repositories.

Also for leaks, don't think that would never happen, because it can and it will.

And finally no, just because I posted doesn't mean I want Hsien-Ko in the game.
Because I am on holiday I recognize that this post seems that way - I left my demo at home because I thought I needed time away from my Computer but turns out I have lots of time and eventually 1 thing led to another and here I am.

The way I do extractions is getting the Original and then making a perfectish replica of the original and upgrading that into the Engine. As far as doa characters go I actually said doa animations - doa characters I have a lot of experience with - I also have a rumble roses character sitting around. Also the reason for the underground thing is because so far the response to this thread was different than what I had expected that would be - I offered an alternative to something like XNALARA - a game where one has the freedom always wanted - the doax paradise was chosen for the animations since that has the most complete animations and the easiest - bones only since the PSP has no morph target support that I know of.

I am choosing to make this game underground because I like making this game and want to make with those who share the same passion. But clearly most of the users here have their own agenda and a lot of people are finding the words I am saying difficult to believe - that I could create this by myself.

On a final note - I am going to create this game with the models I want to - I have em - I also have my own original characters - But if anyone asks oh why is only this character in the game or why no guys etc - this is why I said that if anyone wants their favourite character in the game THEY WILL HAVE TO OFFER. As for the guys - when the game gets volleyball etc then I can include guys.

I am fully ready to make for example Helena from Scratch into the game - but she will have the nude option - SO MY QUESTION IS EVEN THOUGH I MADE HER FROM SCRATCH - SHE WILL STILL RESEMBLE THE ORIGINAL ALTHOUGH UPGRADED - will this in any way get me in trouble legally since I never stole the files....if anyone can answer that - this would help.

As for those waiting for content uploads of the actual game - I will need to get home to do that - but while I am here on Laptop I will build progressively and show what I got....

If no Doa paradise animations are given then I will make some animations, etc - I am asking for help to reduce the work load as I am sure you all know making games takes preperation, Time , Effort etc

And if people continue to post negative childish remarks I will close this thread and work underground so this game will never be known to the public - my concern about the leaking is a concern relating to legal things but if I can make characters from scratch such as helena and have that look like the original - is that ok or what....

If everyone here is comfortable about speaking about legal issues we can change the topic to that until I get some progress to show.
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by zaykho »

I don't think their are a illegal action if the game work like that:

You make a game where the user can custom his own character (like an MMO) or import a existing 3d model.

the user choose to modelling his own character = not illegal

the user choose to import a 3D Model he have created in 3ds max = not illegal

the user choose to import a 3D Model ripped from a copyrighted game = illegal, but only the user is concerned.

The goal is to make a GMODlike, but giving the abilities to the user to custom everything simply. (that's why I WANT a html based game)
In the fact, I see something like that:

And with that, we can make a community of ripper/creator/modeler of 3d games and models, everybody can make easily a plugin/object/model, share/install and play it quiclky on any web browser.

Like a Minecraft community......

We just need to work on:
- A 3ds max (or other soft) exporter to Webgl/html5.
- A small html5/webgl page for create or modifying some objects.
- An optimized javascript page who can support previous operation for interact (the play session in others words)
- An external page who can interact with the render page with the support of most used plugins and library (jquery,mootols etc...) with an addon/plugin manager (like Firefox).

You see ? not a lot things to do, the rest will be build by users, anybody will creat/modify what he want, when he want....

It's free, it's cool........... :p

Now after 1100001000 words, let's see the result of all of this:

The French page (yes i'm french):
http://www.demonixis.net/blog/websonic- ... -lexemple/

The source page:
https://github.com/Coreh/WebSonic

The demo page (loading taking some time) [need Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera Dev last version]:[/color]
http://coreh.github.com/WebSonic/
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

I have no intention of making a 3ds max importer or java webstuff for the game - completely unneccessary - you must realize I offered the in game experience to be free - so what I offered was customizability based on presets - the ability to import ones own was targeted so that I could get the model and do the conversion - having a person have the "import custom model" by themselves brings a whole lot of trouble in. For example one would have to set up lots of keys like your character must be this much in height - width. have these bones etc. I offered the give model to me because I would take care of that - while the method you spoke of works - if a programmer could program those features - I myself think at this stage my method would be eaiser. These features you spoke of can be added much later for that is when such wouldd be neccessary
Last edited by CDD Xtreme on Tue May 08, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

Success is going well - so far two characters have almost been fully converted!
Images can be seen here as well as the Above one!

Once again anyone willing to help me obtain the original DOAX or Doax2 or Doa pardise *Extractors Choice* is welcome to - in return they will receive a pre-release of the game for their own personal use every time their is a major update!

This is a serious offer - if anyone out there can extract those animations into a usable mode for me I will enable their female of their choice to put into the game! etc

Anyway for 3 days work this is excellent!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CDD Xtreme
beginner

Post by CDD Xtreme »

New Upgrade -Demo is going Xtremely well.