Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

XBox 360 DLC - stupid question

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Doronetty
advanced

XBox 360 DLC - stupid question

Post by Doronetty »

Hello everyone!
I like to RIP various 3D models and XBox 360 games is my favorite. I know how to extract files from XBox 360 disk (or ISO's), but.... I don't know how can I extract files from DLC. Could anybody help me with it?

P.S: I'm working on Oneechanbara VorteX 3D models - I want to release ALL OF THEM, but I can't extract models from DLC archive...
Caboose
advanced

Re: XBox 360 DLC - stupid question

Post by Caboose »

They're inside of a STFS package on your Xbox 360 hard drive. Here is a program that can view and extract the contents of the DLC; http://skunkiebutt.com/Le%20Fluffie%20App.zip
Doronetty
advanced

Post by Doronetty »

Wonderful - it's working!!! Many THANKS!!!
Trancelikestate
beginner

Post by Trancelikestate »

So I am able to extract the dlc packages in lefluffie, but how is any texture or model info extracted?
kostasishere
ultra-n00b

Post by kostasishere »

If there is tools for the files of the game you want to mod/unpack you will use them also for the dlc files.
Trancelikestate
beginner

Post by Trancelikestate »

I figured that but the dlc package only includes 2 small image files and 2 small dat files. And no the game doesn't have any modding tools other than an archive unpacker. I'm try for Ghostbusters the video game dlc.
kostasishere
ultra-n00b

Post by kostasishere »

This means that the dlc file is only the keys to unlock contest from disc so the models and textures are already on the dvd. You can try to google the extension of the files and maybe you will find compatible tools or you can try the tutorial of how to make it but it's not very easy (at least for me).