Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[NOESIS]GAME SUPPORTED?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Drawing
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

[NOESIS]GAME SUPPORTED?

Post by Drawing »

I know that noesis supported a lot of game and there are script to support other game, my question is: Is there a list of game supported? Is there a list of script for noesis?
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: [NOESIS]GAME SUPPORTED?

Post by finale00 »

No official list.
I've been wanting to compile one, but kind of lazy.

Aside from the ones that come with Noesis and the ones on the plugins page, I don't know how many people are using it for scripting.

I've been wanting to add a list here:
http://wiki.xentax.com/index.php/Noesis
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

I've also been wanting to compile one, but also kind of (occasionally very) lazy.

I'll go ahead and stub something out right now while I'm thinking about it. I don't know how/if they should be sorted. I'm inclined to go by platform, but that's kind of awkward for games supported on multiple platforms. On the other hand, formats are often different across platforms and Noesis will only support some platforms (usually because I can't be assed to get the games on other platforms) so it also makes sense to have it sorted that way. Guess I'll go with it for now.
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

http://wiki.xentax.com/index.php/Supported_Games

There's that. Formatting is horrible, and it needs to be sorted. Feel free to destroy it all and start fresh if you want. I think I covered most of the core Noesis formats, though, at least.
Rimbros
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Rimbros »

Its a lot of games, maybe can include the plugins of Finale and Chroxxx and the list become more long.
Renders Art by Rimbros
http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn12 ... E/Renders/

Personal Game repository samples, send PM
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

Yeah, I've missed a bunch of script releases, so feel free to add those in there as well. In those cases it would also be helpful to link to the thread where the script is provided in the wiki article.

Edit: Also just added a GMO game section. Those are just the titles I've discovered using the format personally. I'm probably missing dozens/hundreds.