Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[Request] Lineage 2

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
CriticalError
double-veteran
double-veteran

[Request] Lineage 2

Post by CriticalError »

Hello to all, ok let me explain some tips to not confuse things, first of all for people who work with lineage2, know that the animations encryption are Lineage1.1.1 at the beginning of the file when you open with a hex editor, well now someone created a tool which changes entire file, in my example as I said before the encryption is passed Lineage1.1.1 but this tool did what it does is change it to Lineage8.1.1 for example, is something like encryption XOR , but not sure so I leave to experts to see if it is possible to reverse the file and return the bytes back to extract the file oh, ok I would appreciate very much, well thank you very much and have a good day.

Animation.ukx
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: [Request] Lineage 2

Post by finale00 »

So this isn't a file from lineage 2 I'm guessing.
The title would be misleading.
CriticalError
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: [Request] Lineage 2

Post by CriticalError »

finale00 wrote:So this isn't a file from lineage 2 I'm guessing.
The title would be misleading.
this is a L2 file, I work with lineage from years, and guy who posted it, is a Armor adapted, anyway you know where find me for do some test and show you it.