Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ripping models from an NDS game?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
huckleberrypie
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Ripping models from an NDS game?

Post by huckleberrypie »

So, I wanted to rip models off an NDS game, but the problem is that all the assets in the game in question are packed in some silly algorithm, and my only option so far is to use Desmume and some ripping tool. Neither OGLE nor 3DVia Printscreen works, and while HijackGL works, it only rips the vertices off the scene. And I'm pretty confused as to how can I merge szfzafa's ripping code into the Desmume source, too.
huckleberrypie
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Ripping models from an NDS game?

Post by huckleberrypie »

Anyone?
Ares722
veteran

Post by Ares722 »

huckleberrypie wrote:So, I wanted to rip models off an NDS game, but the problem is that all the assets in the game in question are packed in some silly algorithm, and my only option so far is to use Desmume and some ripping tool. Neither OGLE nor 3DVia Printscreen works, and while HijackGL works, it only rips the vertices off the scene. And I'm pretty confused as to how can I merge szfzafa's ripping code into the Desmume source, too.

Your forum grade is veteran , right? So at this point u should already know something.

1) Use the search button with different keys about ur topic.
2) Absolutey write the name of the game u are trying to work on and the name of the archives that contain the models.
3) Nobody can help u if u don't post some sample files.

EDIT: I 'd like to know how to use szfzafa's ripping code on desmume sr, but he didn't answer at me when i asked XD
huckleberrypie
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.