Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

SWF Files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
admirzuza
ultra-n00b

SWF Files

Post by admirzuza »

I wasnt sure where to post this topic, but i need to know is it possible to extract contents of SWF Flash Files?? I have problems with Decompiler, cuz it freezes everytime when I want to extract certain file from Swf....so if anyone knows or can make a BMS script I will appreciate it very much.....thanks
JGZinv
n00b

Re: SWF Files

Post by JGZinv »

Have you tried an alternative ripper?

Such as - http://www.flash-ripper.net/

Perhaps if it is locking up on a certain file, that file is actually damaged or protected.
You really should have posted a link to the SWF and what you needed out of it.
admirzuza
ultra-n00b

Post by admirzuza »

Thanks 4 fast reply....^^
SWF file I was talkin about is Miniclip Game 8-ball Quick Fire Pool and 9-ball Quick Fire Pool...I just want to remove that ticking time of 2 min or just reverse it to countin up....I have found those files using decompiler (also tried that Ripper Tool too), but I cannot extract it nor edit it.......=(
Gocha
veteran

Post by Gocha »

People, there's not much help in researching SWF files, please help with these.

There are lot of online games i'd translate, but Sothink SWF Decompiler and Flash Decomplier Thrillix are useless, they doesn't show any content assosiated with ingame strings.

In these days more and more flash game developers use protections against decompilers and may be that's the problem.

If anyone w'd help, i'll provide a sample game.

thx
My great respect and appreciation for them, who research game files! Special thanks to: aluigi, bacter, DerPlaya, Rick, Turfster, twig, Zench. Sorry if someone is missing in my list, I'll update when I'll notice it again