Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

L.A. Noire models.

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
huckleberrypie
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

L.A. Noire models.

Post by huckleberrypie »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Chezy
ultra-n00b

Re: L.A. Noire models.

Post by Chezy »

What I would be interested in is how Tosyk ripped Phelps. I tried with 3D Ripper DX, but the game stays on the synchronising screen when it is injected. So, Tosyk, could you tell us how you ripped the model and textures and made them able to be converted to GTA SA? Because I would really love to convert some cars, to San Andreas and to GTA IV. I love the cars of L.A. Noire and I also know many people from the GTA scene who also would love driving with them in one of the GTAs. Thanks!
huckleberrypie
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie »

Falo also did some work with the models, but so far he only converted the flamethrower. Model format ain't that complicated if you ask Tosyk.
Chezy
ultra-n00b

Post by Chezy »

huckleberrypie wrote:Falo also did some work with the models, but so far he only converted the flamethrower. Model format ain't that complicated if you ask Tosyk.
Alright, great! Wrote Tosyk a PM yesterday, he did not respond yet. Can't wait to get the models out, those are really beautiful cars.
lUIGUIPIETRO
veteran

Post by lUIGUIPIETRO »

Chezy wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:Falo also did some work with the models, but so far he only converted the flamethrower. Model format ain't that complicated if you ask Tosyk.
Alright, great! Wrote Tosyk a PM yesterday, he did not respond yet. Can't wait to get the models out, those are really beautiful cars.
Tosyk use a program like 3D Ripper or sikmilar. I think it still has not managed to extract models
huckleberrypie
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by huckleberrypie »

lUIGUIPIETRO wrote:
Chezy wrote:
Tosyk use a program like 3D Ripper or sikmilar. I think it still has not managed to extract models
I don't think so. Tried 3D Ripper on the game at one time and it only ended up stuck on the title screen.
lUIGUIPIETRO
veteran

Post by lUIGUIPIETRO »

huckleberrypie wrote:I don't think so. Tried 3D Ripper on the game at one time and it only ended up stuck on the title screen.
There are several similar programs how this or this but do not know if it works or serve.
Chezy
ultra-n00b

Post by Chezy »

lUIGUIPIETRO wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:I don't think so. Tried 3D Ripper on the game at one time and it only ended up stuck on the title screen.
There are several similar programs how this or this but do not know if it works or serve.
Nope, both don't work. To be honest, I don't care how I get the models out of L.A. Noire and into my program, I also consider ripping as the first step. That's why I asked Tosyk, he somehow made it and I really wanna know how! :)
Ares722
veteran

Post by Ares722 »

Chezy wrote:
lUIGUIPIETRO wrote:
Nope, both don't work. To be honest, I don't care how I get the models out of L.A. Noire and into my program, I also consider ripping as the first step. That's why I asked Tosyk, he somehow made it and I really wanna know how! :)
maybe with gameassassin?
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Tosyk »

Ares722 wrote:maybe with gameassassin?
you right, i've made it with GA
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum
Chezy
ultra-n00b

Post by Chezy »

Alright, I see, thanks!. Now, is there any possibility to get GameAssasin in English? I don't understand the asian language it is written in and I just don't know which button to press :D