Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Convert .mot (animation)?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
darksimonus
beginner

Convert .mot (animation)?

Post by darksimonus »

Hello

I am looking for a way to recover the animations of several games that are .mot
Who know convert or extract .mot?
MrAdults

Re: Convert .mot (animation)?

Post by MrAdults »

This is the same as asking for something that can view .mdl files. You are looking at dozens of different actual model formats and virtually no viewer/converter on the planet is going to handle every different .mdl format. .mot, .mtn, .anm, .ani, etc. are the most common extensions used across various games for animation data. Same extension does not mean same format. Most of the time you are looking at a totally different, often proprietary format. You need to at least give specific game names if you want anyone to answer you.

I have a hunch you mean the .mot files from the Crisis Core, 3rd Birthday, and FF Type-0 games, because I keep getting requests for those in particular. If you do, then no, no one has reversed those formats (mostly 1 format, though I bet Crisis Core is a bit different from the latter games) to my knowledge.
darksimonus
beginner

Re: Convert .mot (animation)?

Post by darksimonus »

I need animation .mot file that find in
Naruto clash of ninja special Wii
Fullmetal alchimist wii
Bleach 7 PSP

The format for me is psa for add to unreal engine 2
I had add all charaters bleach crusader with animation to unreal engine 2 but these other game i m very intrested