Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Driver San francisco wwise adpcm?

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
Savage
VIP member
VIP member

Driver San francisco wwise adpcm?

Post by Savage »

Hi!
I tried to play with mplayer but sounds horrible, i know wwise can encode in wav, apdcm and vorbis.
Here is an example:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SRIV ... .wav_links (3mb's)
Thanks 8D
Apollo
veteran

Re: Driver San francisco wwise adpcm?

Post by Apollo »

if wwise adpcm has remained same as awhile back... possible that hcs' ima rejigger work on it as back then it was just altered ima adpcm(xbox adpcm) with nibbles or something reversed i forgot, hcs can probably check, my ima rejigger tool is missing...
FordGT90Concept
advanced

Post by FordGT90Concept »

127 RIFF files extracted.
4 contain a vorb chunk (3 of which successfully converted to ogg vorbis via ww2ogg)
-----
1 invalid vorb file EXAMPLE
123 compressed files with unknown compression EXAMPLE

Related thread.
headrushmayor
beginner

Post by headrushmayor »

hi all i done a lot sound mod for grid, nfs, rfactor, i been playing around as i don't like how sum of cars sound,
I been trying work how edit them and play them, so look on google found this program called Ravioli Game Tools
you download here.
http://www.scampers.org/steve/sms/other.htm
it will do most files in game and other games as well, the only trouble got now is how repack them back in sp files
to make them work. going try the loose at end of game see if that work if not need sum help thx's.
barti
veteran

Post by barti »

I wanted to extract the songs from this game recently - there's hardly any information about the music files on the internet. I've tried ww2ogg with different codebooks, aluigi's ffmpeg scanner and modifying the RIFF header, to no avail. However, after some searching I found a Wwise IMA ADPCM Tool designed for Payday games. With little hope, I tried loading in the files... and lo and behold, it works.

Link