Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

BIGFILE.000 - Deus Ex Human Revolution Unpack

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Larus
advanced

Re: BIGFILE.000 - Deus Ex Human Revolution Unpack

Post by Larus »

Does anybody, have any idea how to change videos language, or where they are?
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

Herdell wrote:
Illusive Man wrote:В моем случае, при переименование файла с bigfile_Russian в bigfile_English вся игра становится английской, в том числе и кат сцены.

In my case, rename the file from bigfile_Russian to bigfile_English the whole game become English, including the cut scenes.

А вообще парни реально молодцы, русская смекалка как всегда победила)
Illusive Man wrote:likely the are in main bigfile's, and i think it will just voice tracks, not entire video

( Есть конечно абсолютно тупая идея, как найти эти дорожки- подсчитать все ролики, в т.ч. и обучение, и попытаться найти дорожки от них в основных файлах ища папку (ожидая, что они кончено же будут в отдельной папке) сод. приблизительно подходящее кол-во файлов. Либо найти того гуру, кот. разбирается в названиях аля 00A0EC11 и может сказать что это за файл)
( Либо может быть, что англ. и русские звуковые дорожки есть в обоих файлах, тогда можно попробовать вычислить их, ища схожие файлы в обоих распакованных архивах)
Guys, here isn't a Russian forum. You are chating here like you chat in your country.
Let the other people understand what you mean. Maybe the info shared here, can help the others.

Stay tuned! 8)
Sorry, emotions overwhelmed.
Post was about counting videos, and trying to find them. If anybody have info, where there are, please, speak up)
mNeko
ultra-n00b

Post by mNeko »

well, ULTRA create repack with russian subtitles and english voices. Like people said.
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

mNeko wrote:well, ULTRA create repack with russian subtitles and english voices. Like people said.
Can somebody, take bigfile out of it and share it?
mNeko
ultra-n00b

Post by mNeko »

i download right now but my speed is suxxxx, and there iso file only.
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

mNeko wrote:i download right now but my speed is suxxxx, and there iso file only.
got about 3 hours of download ahead of me. So same here.
Lygatt
n00b

Post by Lygatt »

Hi,

Thanks a lot Rick for your pack/unpack tool. Thank you!

I still have some questions and sorry for the noob questions but it's the only way to progress.

1)I would like to know how to build the C# Solution. By the way thanks to killerpepo for the last build.
I downloaded all the files and created all folders according to here http://svn.gib.me/public/deusex3/ but when I opened the Human Revolution.sln with Visual C# express, I have notifications that some files are missing:
NDesk.Options.csproj
Gibbed.IO.csproj
Gibbed.ProjectData.csproj
Where are these files?
It's the first time I use this, so if someone can explain me how to build the solution it will be very appreciated.

2)I used deblockbe03 with python to demux the channels from the .mul files (thanks to OrangeC for the links and to HCS for the tools).
I obtained several mono .fsb files. I have now to use fsb_mpeg to convert these files to mp3 and then join them.
But I don't understand how to use it:
fsb_mpeg file.fsb [-p N] [-b N]
-p N: assume up to N bytes of padding per frame
-b N: assume that streams are padded to N bytes
What are the -p and -b for? How can I find these values to convert the .fsb correctly?

3) When I unpacked the bigfile archive, I found .mus files. Are these audio files and if so how can I convert them.

Thank you.
Larus
advanced

Post by Larus »

File from repack, didn't work, so i guess videos are in another archive?
Ultra made fonts, to be loaded from external source so, wouldn't it be possible to just add them to englishbigfile along with subs? Tamxaun?
Tamxaun
ultra-n00b

Post by Tamxaun »

Larus wrote:File from repack, didn't work, so i guess videos are in another archive?
Ultra made fonts, to be loaded from external source so, wouldn't it be possible to just add them to englishbigfile along with subs? Tamxaun?
Repack has external fonts of Russian lang and some how he put together it with game...
Actually i have been trying to implement any opportunities to run the game in convenient way since my first attempt, but....
I have even tried to run the game by deleting all files from each folder in every bigfile stuff and i have discovered that bigfile_russian and _english definitely don't have any voices of cut-scenes as well as in bigfile.000( but I'm not sure this one entirely, though).

I will try to do something at less until someone will do it first
Evin
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Evin »

Lygatt wrote: 1)I would like to know how to build the C# Solution. By the way thanks to killerpepo for the last build.
I downloaded all the files and created all folders according to here http://svn.gib.me/public/deusex3/ but when I opened the Human Revolution.sln with Visual C# express, I have notifications that some files are missing:
NDesk.Options.csproj
Gibbed.IO.csproj
Where are these files?
It's the first time I use this, so if someone can explain me how to build the solution it will be very appreciated.
For example use this to download the files: http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.html
Not all files available under html access. And you don't have to download the files one by one, and create the tree structure!
OrangeC
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by OrangeC »

Lygatt wrote:Hi,

Thanks a lot Rick for your pack/unpack tool. Thank you!

I still have some questions and sorry for the noob questions but it's the only way to progress.

1)I would like to know how to build the C# Solution. By the way thanks to killerpepo for the last build.
NDesk.Options.csproj
Gibbed.IO.csproj
Where are these files?

2)I used deblockbe03 with python to demux the channels from the .mul files (thanks to OrangeC for the links and to HCS for the tools).
I obtained several mono .fsb files. I have now to use fsb_mpeg to convert these files to mp3 and then join them.
But I don't understand how to use it:
fsb_mpeg file.fsb [-p N] [-b N]
-p N: assume up to N bytes of padding per frame
-b N: assume that streams are padded to N bytes
What are the -p and -b for? How can I find these values to convert the .fsb correctly?

3) When I unpacked the bigfile archive, I found .mus files. Are these audio files and if so how can I convert them.

Thank you.

with fsb_mpeg use like: fsb_mpeg file.fsb -p 4
Lygatt
n00b

Post by Lygatt »

@evin I installed tortoisesvn as you mentioned and I was able to download the files from the repository and build the solution correctly. Thanks to you I have the right method now.

@OrangeC I used -p 4 on mono .fsb and it worked thank you but I also used -p 16 and it worked too, so which one should we apply?

On the readme it's noted that for some games we have to specify a different padding than 16 bytes and other games used both padding (-p) and streams between padding (-b).
Depending on the game I only have to test because I still don't know how to determine these values with an Hex Editor or if someone know I will be interested.

Dear evin and dear OrangeC thank you again for your feedback.
OrangeC
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by OrangeC »

i mainly use 4 and it seems to work on all of them.
Lygatt
n00b

Post by Lygatt »

Ok then I will use a padding of 4 or 16 bytes until I see a particular .fsb file format.
Thank you OrangeC.
FinalBlast
advanced

Post by FinalBlast »

I still get a thousand of empty .fsb files, my version is PC, how come?