Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

MvC3 .ARC files.

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
MrAdults

Re: MvC3 .ARC files.

Post by MrAdults »

iK1L73r wrote:
maniacoloco wrote:
iK1L73r wrote:i try 2 convert them with noesis but when i try 2 export it crashes :constipated:
Noesis exports MVC3 mod files to obj directly, you don't need to use xandreale.
yes i tryed but noesis crashes :roll:
I wish people would report crashes in the Noesis thread, and provide crash info and offending files, because it's blind luck that I even happened to read this post. I'm often too lazy to keep up on these per-game threads.

MVC3->OBJ works fine for me on the 10 or so models I've tested. What model are you trying to convert? And are you using the latest version of Noesis, and did you actually get it from the Xentax Noesis site?
iK1L73r
n00b

Post by iK1L73r »

MrAdults wrote:
iK1L73r wrote:
I wish people would report crashes in the Noesis thread, and provide crash info and offending files, because it's blind luck that I even happened to read this post. I'm often too lazy to keep up on these per-game threads.

MVC3->OBJ works fine for me on the 10 or so models I've tested. What model are you trying to convert? And are you using the latest version of Noesis, and did you actually get it from the Xentax Noesis site?
ok thanx i think i did something wrong
edit: i was trying to export the ps3 model
now i only need the x360 wolverine arc :cry:
Nintendude
advanced

Post by Nintendude »

Sorry for bumping a old topic, Does anyone have Juggernaut exported as a OBJ possibly? I don't need the textures just the model if anyone can help me on this one it would be greatly appreciated. I just do papercrafting and if I can get the OBj I can turn the helmet into a papercraft model with my Pepakura Designer program. I know it sounds like a odd request but I'm hoping someone can help me. I just don't know how to use Noesis or do any of this programming stuff or I would do it myself. Thanks.
Sammael666
ultra-n00b

Post by Sammael666 »

Hello, can everbody convert this tex files to dds files.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/g0cyhd