Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

SMArcade (PC) (Steam)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
stodds90
beginner

SMArcade (PC) (Steam)

Post by stodds90 »

Hey all, im using SMArcade, is anyone else who has steam using it? I get an error, whenever I set a path for a folder or exe, it keeps giving me the error "windows can not find wordpad.ink" and I dont have the destination path set to that. HELP! :(
Believe my eyes, my brain complies.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: SMArcade (PC) (Steam)

Post by Mr.Mouse »

stodds90 wrote:Hey all, im using SMArcade, is anyone else who has steam using it? I get an error, whenever I set a path for a folder or exe, it keeps giving me the error "windows can not find wordpad.ink" and I dont have the destination path set to that. HELP! :(
Final warning. It has been explained to you what this forum is about. And again you come with a unrelated topic. If you have nothing to contribute, or if you have no game file to be examined, then please refrain from posting here. Any other off-topic post and it will result in a ban.
Captain
Site Admin

Post by Captain »

I looked at his history and banned him on sight.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

After he came forward and confirmed the error of his ways, the ban has been lifted. However, in the event the rules are again broken, the ban will be permanent, with no further discussion.