Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Need for speed hot pursuit 2010

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Demiurge
ultra-n00b

Need for speed hot pursuit 2010

Post by Demiurge »

Hello guys,
I would like to know all the possible informations about the world format of need for speed hot pursuit 2010 pc...it's really a good looking world, and I would like to extract all the data! Do you have any information?

I'm looking for the pc version!

Thanks!
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Need for speed hot pursuit 2010

Post by Tosyk »

Try this
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum
Demiurge
ultra-n00b

Post by Demiurge »

Hi Tosyk, I've tried your tool but it does not recognize a lot of files...do you have something more recent? Have you ever managed to export the world data?

Thanks!
Tosyk
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Tosyk »

Demiurge wrote:Hi Tosyk, I've tried your tool but it does not recognize a lot of files...do you have something more recent? Have you ever managed to export the world data?

Thanks!
It's not my tool. It tool created special for extracting and converting cars, so i don't know exactly can this tool extract/convert something else. Anyway i can find source of this tool and you can take a look closer on the format, because i have no abilities to do this myself.
Thank you for all you do here
my blog | my forum