Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Mercenaries 1 (PS2) .MIB Files

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
gamehead
advanced

Mercenaries 1 (PS2) .MIB Files

Post by gamehead »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
brendan19
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Re: Mercenaries 1 (PS2) .MIB Files

Post by brendan19 »

Try FastElbJa's ADPCM Player v1.44h to open the MIB files. It played back perfectly for me.

I've attached it to the post for you to download :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamehead
advanced

Re: Mercenaries 1 (PS2) .MIB Files

Post by gamehead »

brendan19 wrote:Try FastElbJa's ADPCM Player v1.44h to open the MIB files. It played back perfectly for me.

I've attached it to the post for you to download :)
:D YOU ARE AWESOME! It's working perfectly. :D thank you very much for sharing this prog. now do you think it will handle other stuff from other games? b/c i've been trying to rip stuff from the game Bully mostly the voices of all the students and other stuff that I cannot rip with MFAudio. I needed to update my collection of game audio ripping tools. This tool will really come in handy b/c I had one of the files loaded in the tool and I opened the same file in MFAudio with the interleave that ADPCM player had and it played perfectly in MFAudio. sadly all of the files have diifferent settings but this tool plays them perfectly. there is a bug with this tool though. when I first fired it up and loaded a file, I hit play and nothing happened but i accidently hit the previous track button next to it and the song started to play. I dunno if it's a bug or if that's intentional. Thanks again for sharing the program I will try this on other games.

Edit: been playing around with the files on this game using this tool and I found out that the VO.MSB file in the VO folder tends to crash the program. I'm assuming its all of the voices in the game. for this portion I am after the news voices that you hear if you are near a news van.