Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

FF 13 3D models ripping possible ...

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
logansan25
veteran

Re: FF 13 3D models ripping possible ...

Post by logansan25 »

tkGr33N wrote:
logansan25 wrote:How create a .bat file for extract models? , because noesis not good textures and mesh.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hmmm
This is how mine looks like

Code: Select all

@ECHO OFF
mesh2rdm ..\out\chr\pc\c001\bin\c001.x360.trb c001\c001.x360.dae -daeout -flipuv
Mesh2rdm is in a directory called Convert, that folder is in the same directory to where i have extracted all the files ("out")
In the Convert folder i created more folders corresponding to the names (c001, c002)
That's how i do it anyway.

If it doesn't work, try updating your mesh2rdm or update your windows

EDIT: You still have "input-file-" and "output-file" in your names, you can remove that :roll:
Thanks for reply so fast, but its now change the problem, i don find the file final .dae and textures, what folder?

Its now i did can extract correctely, but not map coord. :(

tkGr33N
beginner

Post by tkGr33N »

logansan25 wrote: Its now i did can extract correctely, but not map coord. :(

Uhuh, I have always had problems with DAE and UV, try exporting it both to OBJ and DAE, import the OBJ for the mesh, and the DAE for the skeleton, and find a way to apply them both, as far as i know, i don't know anything (AT ALL) about Maya or 3ds; you might need to look that up.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

tkGr33N wrote:

Uhuh, I have always had problems with DAE and UV, try exporting it both to OBJ and DAE, import the OBJ for the mesh, and the DAE for the skeleton, and find a way to apply them both, as far as i know, i don't know anything (AT ALL) about Maya or 3ds; you might need to look that up.
-Flipuvs and the job is done

Jesus Christ, at least try to read the whole topic before asking somrething that has been cleared already.
logansan25
veteran

Post by logansan25 »

Darko wrote:
tkGr33N wrote:

-Flipuvs and the job is done

Jesus Christ, at least try to read the whole topic before asking somrething that has been cleared already.
Very funny! :evil:

But i applyed the Flipuvs and nothing, crash the maps.
Armor King
n00b

Post by Armor King »

Does anyone know how to do the hair alpha in Blender?
tkGr33N
beginner

Post by tkGr33N »

Armor King wrote:Does anyone know how to do the hair alpha in Blender?
Will make a tutorial ASAP.
Need to re-extract everything :(
jouzumania
n00b

Post by jouzumania »

i just want you to show these two screens of my vanille model. i decided to create the bone structure myself because as you all should know its hard to extract the original bone files. it was kinda easy (youtube tutorials ftw) and the outcome is not perfect but acceptable.

I also have a request. does anyone have a model file of one of vanilles weapons? Please help me :(
Aurangzeb56
advanced

Post by Aurangzeb56 »

jouzumania wrote:Image

i just want you to show these two screens of my vanille model. i decided to create the bone structure myself because as you all should know its hard to extract the original bone files. it was kinda easy (youtube tutorials ftw) and the outcome is not perfect but acceptable.

I also have a request. does anyone have a model file of one of vanilles weapons? Please help me :(
woa awesome. ^^ Could you teach me how to make bones too? ^^

Also this the name of one of vanilles weapon,w395. ^^

Other forums/Channel I am in:
Youtube Channel
Gamespot
Game Trailers
KH-Vids
ultimaespio
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by ultimaespio »

It's hard to extract the game bones? Hmm K.

Anyway, it would be cool to get FF13 animations :P
firsak
advanced

Post by firsak »

What's so hard in it? Use the proper Collada importer and everything will be fine.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

firsak wrote:What's so hard in it? Use the proper Collada importer and everything will be fine.
Also exporting to smd does the job pefectly.
jouzumania
n00b

Post by jouzumania »

What's so hard in it? Use the proper Collada importer and everything will be fine.

Also exporting to smd does the job pefectly.
I did not know much about extracting model files when i started the project, and there was no post (anyway i didn't find it here) which explains how to use collada or smd to extract the bone files too.

But thanks, i will maybe need that info for future projects!
Darki
ultra-n00b

Post by Darki »

Uhm, okay, I've done everything pointed out in this thread, yet I fail at the mesh2rdm-part. Whenever I (try to...) extract the textures out of c001.x360.trb, I only get 29 files (5 PNG files, 24 DDS files), of which every single one seems to be corrupted. And by corrupted I mean: the files are "full of artifacts". I would provide a sample but I'm afraid of it, since it could (at least) include code of S/E :scaredy:

I apologize if the question has been asked before and was properly answered, but I haven't found anything...
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Darki wrote:Uhm, okay, I've done everything pointed out in this thread, yet I fail at the mesh2rdm-part. Whenever I (try to...) extract the textures out of c001.x360.trb, I only get 29 files (5 PNG files, 24 DDS files), of which every single one seems to be corrupted. And by corrupted I mean: the files are "full of artifacts". I would provide a sample but I'm afraid of it, since it could (at least) include code of S/E :scaredy:

I apologize if the question has been asked before and was properly answered, but I haven't found anything...
Oh man, don't use mesh2rdm, use Noesis instead:

http://oasis.xentax.com/index.php?content=downloads

It's the upgraded version of mesh2rdm and it has a gui. Just export mesh to .dae or smd, textures to tga and -scale 100 and that's all.
Darki
ultra-n00b

Post by Darki »

Darko wrote: Oh man, don't use mesh2rdm, use Noesis instead:

http://oasis.xentax.com/index.php?content=downloads

It's the upgraded version of mesh2rdm and it has a gui. Just export mesh to .dae or smd, textures to tga and -scale 100 and that's all.
Thanks, but noesis doesn't work either. I mean, now the textures are all .tga's, yet every single one seems to be broken, just like you can see on the attachment. (Not a "real" file, just a recreation in GMASK)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.