Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
ultimaespio
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: [Request] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep models

Post by ultimaespio »

The only viewable levels are Ven's awakenings. Nobody has replied to your questions because nobody knows which ones could be castle oblivion.
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

Then is there a way to extract W_EX010_TR.mdlx or any map file from KH2FM+?
BBSFM and KH2FM+ saves are compatible with KH2.5. viewtopic.php?t=13424
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

Does anyone know how to use PAM animation files, or extract the Lub files, from the game?
adventgamer
ultra-n00b

Post by adventgamer »

Please could someone upload the 3d models of
Aqua's armour
Ven's armour
Vanitas' armour

from birth by sleep any 3d model type which blender can import i can use
please as i need these for some cosplays i am making for a convention
the higher the polycount the better
adventgamer
ultra-n00b

Post by adventgamer »

Mirrorman95 wrote:Then is there a way to extract W_EX010_TR.mdlx or any map file from KH2FM+?
The 'W_EX' files are the weapons files not the map files
and i can extract models from KH2FM+ as well as KHFM and i'm working on RE:COM but i just can do BBS which is why i need help
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

I know W_EX010_TR.mdlx isn't a world model. Does anyone have a copy?
adventgamer
ultra-n00b

Post by adventgamer »

Mirrorman95 wrote:I know W_EX010_TR.mdlx isn't a world model. Does anyone have a copy?
i have all the W_EX files and there isn't a 'W_EX_010_TR' if you tell me what weapon it is i can give you a copy of the 3d model in both the mdlx and any 3d file that blender can import/export including .dae,.3ds,.obj etc
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

Just to put this out there, there are LuaQ files all throughout the game, not just in lub files. I don't know how to open or use files with the Lua51 header, nor do I know their function, but I bet someone who works with such files could tell me.

Adventgamer, there is obj/W_EX010.mdlx , which is the Kingdom Key. There is also obj/W_EX010_20.mdlx , which is the Oblivion. But for each one of those, there is a duplicate keyblade slightly modified for a few of the worlds, like NM for Nightmare and TR for Tron. If you look in Falo's new nametable for Kingdom Hearts II, which I believe is included in his KH1/KH2 dumper tools, there is a entry with the filepath of obj/W_EX010_20.mdlx , which is the Space Paranoids version of the Oblivion Keyblade. I cannot find that file, but I know it is in there, because W_EX010_20 is in the game's code, and because Sora can wield a Tron-styled version of the Oblivion Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 2. I want that MDLX file, or at least its texture, or even a textured DAE. Do you or anyone else know how to accomplish this?
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

I think I have found the model. It is still compressed, but it is there. It is at http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mirro ... essed.mdlx .
NecessAndAry
n00b

DELETED

Post by NecessAndAry »

DELETED
Last edited by NecessAndAry on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iceywind
ultra-n00b

Post by iceywind »

Could someone possibly post a file/s with all the pmo's? I've been trying for the past few hours just to get a bbs.iso or the .DAT files without any luck.
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

iceywind wrote:Could someone possibly post a file/s with all the pmo's? I've been trying for the past few hours just to get a bbs.iso or the .DAT files without any luck.
Technically speaking, that's illegal. You are stating that you are trying to obtain a digital copy of the game, and without proof of purchase, you are violating copyright protection laws. That is why it would be illegal to distribute or link to any source of information regarding the location of copies of the game or its main files to download. If you don't own the game, you don't have the right to view or extract the files within it. The fact that we're making programs to extract and view the models in and of itself is barely legal. So if you want to download illegally obtained files, don't ask here please.
Nexus Elite ns
beginner

Post by Nexus Elite ns »

I'm curious, how do you extract out the DAT files from that psp game?
iceywind
ultra-n00b

Post by iceywind »

Mirrorman95 wrote:
iceywind wrote:Could someone possibly post a file/s with all the pmo's? I've been trying for the past few hours just to get a bbs.iso or the .DAT files without any luck.
Technically speaking, that's illegal. You are stating that you are trying to obtain a digital copy of the game, and without proof of purchase, you are violating copyright protection laws. That is why it would be illegal to distribute or link to any source of information regarding the location of copies of the game or its main files to download. If you don't own the game, you don't have the right to view or extract the files within it. The fact that we're making programs to extract and view the models in and of itself is barely legal. So if you want to download illegally obtained files, don't ask here please.
Sorry, I didn't clarify. I do own the game. I just didn't know how you all were getting the dat files and pmo's from it. I did finally extract the dat files now I need to extract the pmo's. Is this where a hex editor comes in?
Mirrorman95
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Mirrorman95 »

iceywind wrote:
Mirrorman95 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't clarify. I do own the game. I just didn't know how you all were getting the dat files and pmo's from it. I did finally extract the dat files now I need to extract the pmo's. Is this where a hex editor comes in?
Unless you have custom firmware, only the BBS0.dat will be able to be extracted from. Download QuickBMS in order to run this BMS script, which is the latest PMO BMS script but with the file-naming system of the previous script, which will extract the PMOs into a series of folders based on the PMO's first identified texture, which is generally named based on the PMO's model type and world abbreviation, except for the ones with no textures, each of which are low-poly versions of the previously numbered textured PMO.
Next, download Noesis from oasis.xentax.com and the Kingdom Hearts plugins in order to view the models. Note that you must extract the Kingdom Hearts dlls to Noesis's plugins folder, and on some computers Noesis doesn't even recognize the plugins. After viewing the model, you can export it to another format, but you have to select UV flip to import/view it on other programs correctly, and you must also modify the exported files with either a hex editor or Notepad in order for it to find the textures. If you export to OBJ, which does not retain bone information, you must make an MTL file in the same folder that points each material## to the appropriate texture file, and replace the word ./rdmexport.mtl with that MTL's name.
If you do have custom firmware, you can try to decrypt the BBS1-3.dats as well, by downloading JPCSP, using JPCSP Connector, decrypting the eboot with ISO Tool and replacing it in the ISO with UMDGen, running the ISO on jpcsp, connecting JPCSP to your custom firmware PSP with JPCSP Connector installed, and after your PSP decrypts the dats, they will each appear as tmp\ULUS10505\umd\File-######\PGDfile.raw.decrypted in your JPCSP folder, after which you can extract the PMOs from them as you could with BBS0.dat. I don't have custom firmware on my PSP, so I haven't tried this, but you could decrypt the files this way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.