Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

transparnency for a tattoo PTExplorer

Programs that are related to this or that game.
batmanass47
beginner

transparnency for a tattoo PTExplorer

Post by batmanass47 »

1. can you remove the background but keep the image on PTExplorer

2. transparnency for a tattoo how do you blend it in with your skin

3. I use high quality images then go 256 x 256 res. 96.00 bmp 8 bit

4. I am using a usb flashdrive and i converted my flashdrive then i moved paintool onto my usb then i followed this video

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenbay317 ... iStzkZ79L4

5. after I got the pictures i wanted I followed these steps. I went to edit my wrestler then went to logos then paint tool data then it said is was corupted then it asked me if i wanted to overwrite my paint tool data and I hit yes the then i went to logo and my pictures were there what happened it, said is was corupted.

this guy says you can remove the background but really does not show long enough on how to do it

http://www.youtube.com/user/greenbay317 ... MR3KwUnoq4
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: transparnency for a tattoo PTExplorer

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Look, you need to set the ALPHA (A) value of the colour you wish to blend to a low value (0 = 100% background shines through/100% transparency; any higher colour will average the background colour with the colour of the image; and 255 = no shining through, 100% solid image colour).

So , RGBA = Red Green Blue Alpha. For each 256 colours you can set the individual Alpha value (again: 0 = completely transparent, 255 = completely solid).

I remember some guys saying you should NOT go to PaintTool and select Yes to overwrite, because that will reset everything. Just start the game. But I'm no expert.
batmanass47
beginner

Re: transparnency for a tattoo PTExplorer

Post by batmanass47 »

1. so far my tattoo for it to blend in with my skin i need to set my alpha 0 = 100% background shines through/100% right

2. then i need to hit set new values then view alpha right

3. Smackdown vs raw 2011 i do not think that they have transparency for putting logo's go on your arm i mean you can ajust the transparency on your clothing but when it comes to your body i do not think you can