Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bayonetta Xbox360 .idd, .mes

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
ma3x666
ultra-n00b

Bayonetta Xbox360 .idd, .mes

Post by ma3x666 »

Hi guys! I want to translate Bayonetta (menu+dialogs+interface). Searching this forum i found archive with usefull tools and unpacked game archives. In \media\data00\id\ there is us,fr,gr,it,jp,sp folders with .idd files like chapter000.idd or tutorial101.idd (97 files). In other directory (\media\data00\mess\) there is 221 file in .mes format. Files from other archives(data01, data02 etc) is in .dat format, containing textures and models.
For example, i'll post one file from english translation in .mes and another one in .idd. How can i decode it to text file\extract data from it ? And another question.. I extracted game data, OK, but if i'll modify game files, i need to recreate .idd and .cpk archive to actually play the translated version. How can i do it ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.