Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

SWTFU_Dark_Lord_Starkiller

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
darkmatter78
n00b

SWTFU_Dark_Lord_Starkiller

Post by darkmatter78 »

Model by LucasArts. Needs work. Done all I can do. Max 2011 file rigged with biped. I am very new and not very good, sorry.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h818lj
You realize, of course, that the people here are the future of human warfare, don't you? Who woulda thought that a keyboard could be more powerful than an army in 2010? Only those who thought about it.
lark125
n00b

Re: SWTFU_Dark_Lord_Starkiller

Post by lark125 »

well done, but how did you rig the bones did you make them yourself or are they from the game?
Panzah
advanced

Post by Panzah »

Could you tell us how did you extract it from the game and convert to a usable model format?
I'd really love to know that, pretty please?
darkmatter78
n00b

Post by darkmatter78 »

@lark - Actually, it is a cheesy biped rig in Max.

@panzah - Well, I did it the ubernoob way using 3d Ripper Dx. But now I have used the tfu_gto_converter to convert them directly into obj format. Search for the post regarding tfu_gto and you should have all you need. Brilliant , these people are here.
You realize, of course, that the people here are the future of human warfare, don't you? Who woulda thought that a keyboard could be more powerful than an army in 2010? Only those who thought about it.
Panzah
advanced

Post by Panzah »

Thank you very much for this.
I thought the TFU model converter never got past that broken Max script.
Now I know about TFU_GTO_Ripper life became so much easier.

People here indeed are great, thanks to everyone putting their hard work and precious time into making things like this happen.
darkmatter78
n00b

Post by darkmatter78 »

aion4217 wrote:I'd really love to know that, pretty please?

Mimic? Legit? Read? Above?

And is anyone looking for any rigged SW characters? In Max? With a sh!tty biped? I have several. I have no formal training and had never even heard of Max or even seen a CAD app before last December and had never actually done anything in Max until June so what I have is not great, but I do not think that there is anything worse than what I posted above. I cannot release everything, as a few people are using what I have done in some upcoming fan films and such, and asked me to hold off for a little while. But if you request, I may have available.