Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

GTA 4 .WFT Unlocker

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Kotton
Banned

Re: GTA 4 .WFT Unlocker

Post by Kotton »

I'm sorry, did you get the impression that I was here to respond to you? hahaha buh-bye now THIEF

@Luigi, as you can see in these posts, this child is just that, a child- don't help him, let him be a man and prove that "anyone can do what we do" ;)
bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

This is utter crap.
All cars for GTA4 are from EA NFS Series, TDU, Grid and Juiced2.
So dont be an (....) and forget it.
So its NOT their rights to lock the cars FROM COMPANIES.
And converting just take some few days or less.

Its like "hai ai iz convertin a car fom ea and ai lok dis kar"

Kotton, you suck, most of "your" cars are from games
and claiming thats your work.
I modeled my ass in Zmodeler2 and now you gonna say thats not my ass.
Slyde
ultra-n00b

Post by Slyde »

So convert them yourself, don't stole other people convertion
You right. But you have forgotten that most of the cars have scratch work made on them, SO, the cars are not 100% from companies, SO, we have the right to lock them
Kotton, you suck
You too and i don't complain
I modeled my ass in Zmodeler2
Congratulations! Now you can start a car and convert it to IV, without need to stolen from others

:bye: , Have a good day :owned2:
bigBear
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by bigBear »

Slyde wrote:
So convert them yourself, don't stole other people convertion
You right. But you have forgotten that most of the cars have scratch work made on them, SO, the cars are not 100% from companies, SO, we have the right to lock them
Kotton, you suck
You too and i don't complain
I modeled my ass in Zmodeler2
Congratulations! Now you can start a car and convert it to IV, without need to stolen from others

:bye: , Have a good day :owned2:
Sure the models from companies have their own scratch work,
I bet its a bougie for rims right?
So Im gonna model hd bougies for rims and I lock this car :rcain:

And besides, they acts like sissy girls.
i mean come one, its not the end of the world.
Its not 2012 yet.

And Im glad I suck, thats makes me feel a human instead convertingrobot.
Kotton
Banned

Post by Kotton »

bigBear wrote:This is utter crap.
All cars for GTA4 are from EA NFS Series, TDU, Grid and Juiced2.
So dont be an (....) and forget it.

Its like "hai ai iz convertin a car fom ea and ai lok dis kar"

Kotton, you suck, most of "your" cars are from games
and claiming thats your work.
I modeled my ass in Zmodeler2 and now you gonna say thats not my ass.
lol I suck? ..YOU SWALLOW
happy happy joi! another uneducated talentless monkey come to play
back up your mental diarrhea, show me one conversion that I've done where I've claimed it as mine and mine alone
AND show me one conversion that I've done that took me "some few days or less" you ass
and again, since all of you etards bent on defending this useless tool obviously cannot read,
I do NOT publicly release any of my full scratch projects because of wannabe modders and thieves such as yourself

and the only reason I refer to my mods as mine is because I invest a significant amount of scratch work into each and every one,
meticulously improving upon the given mesh to produce the kind of quality that continually alludes people such as yourself- which
in turn, makes me an active AUTHOR of said mod -good day
(btw, how in the HELL is using a 3d program to read a scanner's input considered scratch work? ..it's not scratch, it's generated)
Simon
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Simon »

Sorry but it's just funny how Converters Acts like Pussy's!

You can do nothing and you don't need much knowledge to change some things on a ready car.

I have only Respect to Modders who are able to build complete new cars.

Like Virtua_LM, MMG, CTDP, GSMF and so on...
pawlo922
beginner

Post by pawlo922 »

sommergemuese wrote: I have only Respect to Modders who are able to build complete new cars.

Like Virtua_LM, MMG, CTDP, GSMF and so on...
Agree!
Kotton wrote:I'm sorry, did you get the impression that I was here to respond to you? hahaha buh-bye now THIEF

@Luigi, as you can see in these posts, this child is just that, a child- don't help him, let him be a man and prove that "anyone can do what we do" ;)
Thief?!
When Ernegien release Forza Studio, few peoples on this forum download illegally Forza 3 from warez and torrent. Next convert and release. This is THIEF!
nfsx
Banned

Post by nfsx »

A matter of hours and minutes now.Me and friend are working on unlocking it.When we do its going to be LOUD
g3org32010
n00b

Post by g3org32010 »

hello, i've read this thread and i must say.. STOP DEVELOPING THIS TOOL!
this tool is gonna be seeking unlocking .wft files and stealing them and modify them without permission, the biggest problem in SA with .dffs, there isnt any way to keep them unlocked
wft files cant be until now unlocked and they mustn't be neither.
so please, don't help him, this guy (nfsx) got banned on our forum (kottons chop shop) for releasing cars without asking author permission.
nfsx
Banned

Post by nfsx »

LOL

First of all i didn't rip nothing! From koton's chopshop i never moded GTA and i never will.

I have been asked to make this tool by some of my friends so i said ill try.I was just joking about ripping his Veyron.(Forza 3 Veyron).

And for god's sake stop flaming my thread!

FFS! Get your FACTS TOGETHER FIRST BEFORE YOU BLAME SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you see a moder named nfsx?
g3org32010
n00b

Post by g3org32010 »

well, than why do stuffs like this tool? so others can shit on your and on our work
yes, im a converter also but i dont claim its all my work, i ALWAYS credit the game and the company which it comes from aswell as kotton, none of you know him.
this tool will lead only on conflicts for mods..
nfsx
Banned

Post by nfsx »

I am a programer and i do some 3d stuff usually on weekends.I was asked to do it.So i said you know what why not.
Kotton
Banned

Post by Kotton »

nope, I don't see any modelers named nfsx, I don't see any converters named big bear and I damn sure don't see any artists named sommergemuese or pawlo

which is exactly why all of the aforementioned possess self righteous disrespectful attitudes towards those of us who are modelers, converters and artists-
you gentlemen have no clue what goes into our mods- granted, there will always be tons of noobs that do straight conversions which quite literally take a
game model and make it worse (pawlo) ..but we're not talkn about those kats, we're talkn about people with legitimate skills which flip something good into something
phenomenal and one of a kind- be a man, admit it- these people's works are the ones you want to unlock because nobody's interested in unlockn a pile of shyt-
the only fans of this tool you'll get are the ones that are jealous of our work because they lack the talents, skills and patience to do what we do-
(which tells me all I need to know about the child and/or children that create the tool itself)

and for the record, of course there will eventually be an unlocker, that's a given- we just don't want someone as skilled and respected as Luigi associated
with such lowly scandalous filth- but he was already annoyed with you and your humping of his leg before we stepped in, so I'll consider our job done here xD

btw, my Vey is originally from NFS- how could I release it 4 months before Forza Studio was even thought of? (gawd your an effn genius dude) lol

edit- @sommergemuese, yup, I'm a sweet tasting, everybody wants me pussy (you kno, that thing you never get), why am I a pussy?

because I am what I eat ..with that in mind, maybe we should call you dick eh?
Last edited by Kotton on Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nfsx
Banned

Post by nfsx »

Look i won't say much but i PM'd you so thats my last words.

(:
Simon
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Simon »

Kotton wrote:[damn bla bla bla bla bla...] and I damn sure don't see any artists named sommergemuese or pawlo[even more blub blub blub blub]
lol, this says a god damn Converter.

Lol dude you don't know anything I'm doing so shut the fuck up!

If you want respect create legit Mods and not Ripped from Games oO

It is so pathetic most stealers are GTA Modders... (I don't know any game with so many converts from TDU, all NFS, now Forza 3 and thousand other Games. Scratch Made Cars are very rare and the creators of these are the only one I can give respect for their great work.)

And by the way: I'm more into GTR 2 Modding and there is nothing locked and all is working very well without any problems. Of course here and there is one Idiot but thats everywhere. Oh wait GTA is the Kiddie Game with 12 yr old Wannabes who Rip all the Stuff from another Games and think "Oh we have to protect it"

I don't need this tool here. So I don't care if it will be Released or not.

But thanks that I'm able to see pathetic converter wannabes. I have enough now. I have to laugh all the evening.