Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[PC] Granado Espada (Sword Of the New World) IPF Packer

Programs that are related to this or that game.
Uli
advanced

[PC] Granado Espada (Sword Of the New World) IPF Packer

Post by Uli »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Uli on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: [PC] Granado Espada (Sword Of the New World) IPF Packer

Post by Mr.Mouse »

These are small size? You can attach them to your post here. It will preserve them ! (these file sharing services tend to stop offering files after a while).
edzz
ultra-n00b

Post by edzz »

Sword of the New World? Is it Nice? I really want to have the best sword for me..
VincentValtieri
ultra-n00b

Post by VincentValtieri »

Forgive my bad english,

First, thank you for lend me enter in this great community, I have tried a lot with this problem:

I'm trying to Pack se.ifp file from Sword Of The New World client, I have unpacked the original one (also saved a backup) and i have downloaded the Singapore version. Why, because i have extracted from Singapore version, Hellena's, Viki's and Kurt's Voices, now i want to replace on my client in Sword Of the New World.

I have downloaded IPF packer, but don't works, it gets frozen and die when starts to packing the files. I have tried many methods like compress with Winrar or Winzip and then Rename to IPF but don't works, also i have tried to put in a Zip file and touch the revisions.txt to lie to the client, but also... dont work :(

I'm running over, Win7, also I have tried the Packer on Win XP, but crash there too.

I need your help pal, thank you for your attention.

Regards.
Tymari
ultra-n00b

Post by Tymari »

Hello,

Looks like the PM feature doesn't work so, I'll ask on this topic.

First, thanks for your tools (IPF Packer and IES Reader), I've been looking for such tools for a long time now.

I'm planning on translating Granado Espada into my mother tongue, in order to make a patch for non english speaking players.

I've begun translating the UI by editing the xml files, but your IPF Packer doesn't seem to work. I can't click on buttons. I can just type in the "Enter the Name of the file you wish to pack" field, but nothing else (or maybe I just didn't understand how your packer works).

Could I have some help, please.

Also, about your IES Reader : I can convert IES datatable to XML thanks to your tool, but is there a way to convert it back to IES once I've translated the data I needed to ?

Thanks in advance for your help :)
Jamxp
ultra-n00b

Post by Jamxp »

Hello, sorry about my very bad English. T_T

I tried to use the tools, but it's don't works. (or I don't know how to use it)
Uli
advanced

Post by Uli »

Jamxp wrote:Hello, sorry about my very bad English. T_T

I tried to use the tools, but it's don't works. (or I don't know how to use it)
A newer & better version will be coming out sometime in the future when a proper GE Modding site kicks off which hopefully will be sometime soon.
IHX001
ultra-n00b

Post by IHX001 »

Hello,

I am looking for an easy-to-understand tutorial on how to pack files into IPF format with this IPF Packer tool. Mainly doing this to make my own custom sound effects into se.ipf. Can anyone help me out please? The UI in the program isn't easy to understand since when I press "Pack File into IPF" it always crashes. Thanks a bunch!

Edit: Sorry for bumping this old topic as well! Was just looking around and seems like I couldn't find any.