Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Showdown Legends of Wrestlemania

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
Bunky
beginner

Re: Showdown Legends of Wrestlemania

Post by Bunky »

I've been following the Holly Hack thread over at caws.ws, and man is that some great work you did there. I wish I had the money to grab a J-tagged Xbox, I don't think I would ever need to buy another wrestling game ever. But for now I am stuck with CAW mode, and this is where my interest for cracking this project comes in. Although you saying that you are working on stat hacks it news to me. I would be very interested in exploring that.
Bunky
beginner

Post by Bunky »

Looks like with the CAW stat hack you also need a J-tagged Xbox, so looks like I will be missing out on that as well. But still pretty cool to follow. :D
plodtrew
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by plodtrew »

chrrox wrote:its a model file with several small embedded dds textures.

use offzip to extract the files without names.
offzip.exe -a c:\file.dat c:\extracted 0x0
if you post the exe i may be able to find the file names in the executable file.
this could be a xex file or elf file.
How are you extracting the dds files. When I open up the dat files offzip extracts from the main archive, I cant seem to find any dds files. Did you add a custom header?
Love Torpedo
ultra-n00b

Post by Love Torpedo »

So has anyone had any success with viewing wrestlers textures? Im really interested in doing this myself as i want to use a few of the textures from the game
skstylez
ultra-n00b

Post by skstylez »

Sorry to bump an old topic. I've been trying to extract the textures from the game. I've used offzip on the DR file and have managed to get a lot of .dat files. The question I have is, is there a bms script that will extract the individual "PAD" files within the .dat files, as those are the individual textures? The dr.bms script which was posted in the other topic seems to have no effect at all.

The bit highlighted below is what the dds header needs to replace in order to view the texture correctly.

Thanks in advance