Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 CAS file Error

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
Zig Zaggin
ultra-n00b

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 CAS file Error

Post by Zig Zaggin »

I just copied and pasted my original post from the Caws.ws forum:
Okay so yesterday I went online and it told me that 46 superstars needed to be uploaded to the server due to the usage of the paint-tool, but everytime it reach 9/46 it gave an error stating that their was no response from the SvR10 server. So I figured since it gets the error at 9/46 I'll just use xport to remove all of the superstars from the save and upload them 8 at a time, but now the save doesn't recognize the CAS that I'm putting back on the save through xport; it's just empty slots

Hoping to fix the problem, I tried to resign one of the CAS (create a superster) files and even the Svr10 Save file and booted up the xbox only to get this message:

which will only allow you to continue if you select yes and ends up deleting the CAS file that was resigned .

What is needed is some way for the CAS file to be recognized on any save or vice-versa so we can bypass this message so it'll stop removing the CAS.

If anyone has any knowledge of how to fix this please do help.
Zig Zaggin
ultra-n00b

Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 CAS file Error

Post by Zig Zaggin »

I don't see how such a major issue could be ignored........ :x