Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bowja ACTUAL SWFS

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
Doctor Loboto
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Bowja ACTUAL SWFS

Post by Doctor Loboto »

Hey you lot. I was wondering if someone could help me locate some actual SWF files that seem to be impossible to reach. I'm looking at Bowja 3: Ninja Kami, and Bowja 3 Expansion Game: Fall of Yokai. Each place I've been to either has a preloader or a broken link for these games. The problem is, these games are a pair of my favorites, and I often have no access to the internet. What I would like to do is download the ACTUAL swf files to put on my flash drive so I may play them at my leisure when I'm NOT connected to the internet in my travels. The following are links to their pages. Note these have the ever so irritating preloader that simply link to the swf and make it uncatchable. I need someone to acquire the actual SWF of the games themselves for me so I can have them to play on my escapades.

Bowja 3: Ninja Kami:
http://www.pencilkids.com/the-vault/bow ... lash-game/

Bowja 3 Expansion Game: Fall of Yokai:
http://www.pencilkids.com/the-vault/bow ... lash-game/

Also I invite you to actually PLAY these games, since they're fun. I personally have no idea why I find it so entertaining to find the same strategy over and over, but oh well. I guess it's the graphics.
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Re: Bowja ACTUAL SWFS

Post by Mr.Mouse »

The SWF file loads resources from the website when you start it. It is 5.2 mb large. THere's not much use if it still needs to load resources from the website.
Uli
advanced

Post by Uli »

Mr.Mouse wrote:The SWF file loads resources from the website when you start it. It is 5.2 mb large. THere's not much use if it still needs to load resources from the website.
Seems he made 2 threads
Anyway I answered his other thread and got him the correct SWF (There in my second post made in the thread)

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4137
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Thanks, good show. Double posts are of course not allowed. Anyway, how did you get the original SWF?
Uli
advanced

Post by Uli »

Mr.Mouse wrote:Thanks, good show. Double posts are of course not allowed. Anyway, how did you get the original SWF?
the SWF Preloader is Mochicrypt which is a pain

Couple ways to do it
Get the play token and all the other variables and decrypt it, there have been decrypters out in the past however it just gets updated rendering them useless.

Or

Get a flash dump program, which attaches to your web browser, scans the web browser memory for SWF and then just rip it out (Easier option)
Mr.Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mr.Mouse »

Thanks for the tip.